T-rex replica or Diamond ML???

markom89

• Members

ok, so like I said iM going with the ML, 100% certain, in the next 24hours I will have a new ML on my board, too bad I cant get a customshop one, takes too long, but this is still cool, and Ill even use it at my gig...somehow
in place of my DL4...yea, thats exactly what Ill do, I cant wait till tomorrow night for the gig, im sooo excited, and Im off to band practice in a bit, eventhough lots of people dont like to practice the day before, I think its necessary, Ill tell you all how it went at the gig, this is my last post before the gig, so wish me luck!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

will do...oops I just cheated,...yea Ill definatly get someone to take pictures of the gig and then post them;) this is OFFICIALY my last post till sunday...thanks for all the good luck wishes..., Ill make you guys proud!!!

• Members

well, I just couldnt resist...I just got home from practice, and were ready for tomorrow, and good luck to you too man, tonight that is... I just couldnt resist makin' a few more posts before my first big gig:) ...I was at practice and I just couldnt bare the thought of not posting for the rest of the night!!!...so here I am, for another few hours, lol...(wow, I need a girlfriend)...it realy sucks that you cant talk gear with chicks, if you could that would be awsome!!!...thats my dream girl...a realy hot good lookin chick that knows her gear, and has a sweet rig!!!

• Members
Originally posted by markom89

is that supposed to be a joke?...
:confused:
(seriously, Im bad at telling one someones being sarchastic on here...)

Everything else seems to be waiting on a silver platter for you. I just figured you'd be dating a supermodel by now.

• Members

...um, ok...?...well my ex was realy hot...and the one before that, and that, and so on...stupid bitches!!!...I dumped their asses cause I was tired of the same stuff everyday...I need a change of "friends" atleast once a month...Im easily bored...havving said that I kinda feel like one of the kids from cruel intentions:rolleyes:

• Members

sweet, I look forward...the ticekts are $15 at the door, or $10 before the show if I can somehow meat you prior...Im probably gonna' head to song bird after soundcheck at 3:00 though, so I dunno...you tell me what you wanna' do chief

• Members

...what?...what'd I say?...holy crap, you guys are so dirty minded... I meant meet you prior in order to sell you a ticekt for $5 cheaper and save you some money, but w.e I guess youll have to pay $15 like everyone else, so Ill see you there then;)

• Members

If this guy is for real only the Canadians that aren't from Toronto will understand(not that all Torontonians are bad but hey your leaf fans so thats a strike right there). There are a lot of stupid daddy boy bands around the Toronto area but there are also some really great ones, you just need to see the right show. The Illuminatti are a cool Toronto band, also Gordie Johnson has a new band in T.O., which must be cool cause he is in it, Danko Jones has always been cool too. Toronto is great it just gets a bad name from some of the violence that has been going on. Ohhh {censored} I forgot about C'mon the new band with Ian Blurton in it which is automatically one of the top two or three bands in Canada because Ian Blurton is a guitar god. In Montreal we have Johnson Cummins the best bass player/rock journalist we have(check out Bionic).

Archived