T-rex replica or Diamond ML???

markom89

• Members

which one of the two delays is better?...I know Im getting one of the two this saturday, but which one is truely the better one and why?...Ive already got the DL4, but I want to use them together, tell me what you think!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yea, I did order an echoczar...so what?...I wanna' get a edge type sound form my rig, and he has like 4 delays, so just stick to the thread topic, and not whether or not I ordered an echoczar... thanks, so which one do you thinks better?

• Members

I don't know but the Memory Lane is good. Never tried the other. However, you, my friend, are insane. You have no need for 4 delays, especially with the DL4 where you can have multiple patches.

But I'll let you waste your dad's money.

If only all of that cash was well spent. You'd have quite a rig, my friend.

• Members

whats wrong with my rig man?...I have awsome stuff, and like ive said 1000 times Im getting a Diezel this summer and in like a week or two Im getting a new guitar (PRS modern eagle, 72' tele or a gibson r9)...not sure yet, but please tell me whats wrong with that stuff and my current rig

• Members
Originally posted by markom89

whats wrong with my rig man?...I have awsome stuff, and like ive said 1000 times Im getting a Diezel this summer and in like a week or two Im getting a new guitar (PRS modern eagle, 72' tele or a gibson r9)...not sure yet, but please tell me whats wrong with that stuff and my current rig

For your sound, nothing is wrong. It's YOUR sound. I was just thinking about my sound, how it could be quite amazing will all of that cash.

But.. I earn my stuff. :D

• Members

..can you guys just tell me which one you think is better and why?... I know santana is now using a T-rex replica, I heard theyre awsome, but same for the ML

Do you mean which has more features? Better construction? Or better tone?

Which do you think sounds better?

• Members

just overall which one has all of those things in it?...which one would you choose and why?

Well, I own a Memory Lane, so I highly endorse that one. I'm not familiar with the other one, though, so I can't speak for it. It might very well be the better pedal.

Now put your father on the computer. I want to talk to him.

• Members

how come no one has any experience with the T-rex replica?...I heard theyre wicked, and I believe the ML's awsome, but all this ML talk makes me wanna' go more with the under dog, but I guess Ill have to see formyself this weekend and try em' both out, but still make suggestions, theyre always helpful

• Members

I realy still dont know and I have to find out somehow which one I want by tomorrow, but either way Im gonna' try them both out, I just want some more advice from you guys, the ML got a perfect 10 on the reviews and the replica a 9, but I mean ones digital and the others analog, so keep posting your suggestions, Id prefer people who have had experience with both, just wondering but hows the way huge aqua puss?

Archived