Are folks still happy with their Digitech Expression Factory?

• Members

I am.

There was a lot of hype about it here when it first came out, and then there was that recall.

I wish they would make a version with presets and an LED display, but I still like mine a lot. I haven't had any problems with mine but I've been thinking about sending it back to Digitech for a new one just in case (it's in the recall batch date).

Anyway...now that you've had some time with them, do you like them more, less or the same?

• Members

I love mine still. I acually just ordered the 3 button footswitch.
The first one i got the toe switch didnt work and then i got a new one and if works perfect. Mine is in the recall dates too, but i dont wanna be without it for however long it takes digitech to send me a new one. I too wish there was an led that let you know what patch you were on. Maybee they will come out with a new footswitch sometime that has an led.

It actually replaced my 535q, whammey, and flanger pedals.

Did everyone get rid of theirs?

• Members
Originally posted by Bunny Manfurr

I haven't had any problems with mine but I've been thinking about sending it back to Digitech for a new one just in case (it's in the recall batch date).

Anyway...now that you've had some time with them, do you like them more, less or the same?

I agree totally with everything you said -I still love the hell out of mine, but have taken it off my gigging pedalboard out of concerns for potential problems -and yes mine is also in the recall batch date timeline... but Sweetwater Music (where I bought mine) seems to take FOREVER to get things in stock and I worry that I would be waiting for an eternity.

Perhaps if Doug from Digitech sees this he'll update us on who out there has had their batches replaced at the retail locations. I'm being lazy -I should just email Sweetwater and see if they have received their replacements yet.

On the high side -I haven;t had any problems whatsoever with my Crossroads pedal or my Jimi Hendrix pedal. :cool:

Hey Bro...Sup? :wave:

Archived