Fulltone TTE or....

markom89

• Members

After the gig I played yesterday and actually saw the fulltone TTE live in action together with a nice rig (Orange ad140 w orange 4x12, some tehremin, zakk wylde wah, vox wah, etc..) I fell in love with it, I realy did, the guitarist who was using it was from a realy good local Toronoto band called the edge city outlaws and he was a realy nice guy and I talked some gear with him and I got to try out his TTE with the Theremin, and man, what a combo, it gave me that sound that Ive been trying to figure out how to get ever since I started playing...so now after trying them both Im kind of wondering...should I cancel my echoczar and angelbaby order and get a TTE and a good theremin, like the moog one?...or should I stick with the echoczar, I know theyre two different things, but I did get a Diamon Memory Lane yesterday, so I im realy curious now as to what you guys think I should do?...the TTE sounded like heaven together with that Orange amp setup and a LP and all the other pedals (Im thinking about getting an orange rockerverb 100 or the ad140) so just tell mewhat you think, and if youd cancel that order to get those two things, thanks in advance, you guys are always a helpful bunch:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what you really need is the tc electronic 2290 rackdelay.. it's so expensive it'll make your grandma cry...

i'll suggest you buy the following delay units...

toneczar echoczar

diamond memory lane

way huge aqua puss

fulltone TTE

tc electronic 2290

boss rc50

get the biggest most expensive loop device...maybe something from CAE or you can mail cornish and let make him you a custom made setup....

• Members

Originally posted by digital

what you really need is the tc electronic 2290 rackdelay.. it's so expensive it'll make your grandma cry...

i'll suggest you buy the following delay units...

toneczar echoczar

diamond memory lane

way huge aqua puss

fulltone TTE

tc electronic 2290

boss rc50

get the biggest most expensive loop device...maybe something from CAE or you can mail cornish and let make him you a custom made setup....

also the way huge superpuss is a must

• Members

I think so, because I saw him kind of doing a tapping thing with one hand while using the theremin with the other...or maybe it wasnt Im not sure...the rhythm guitarsit was also making a crazy sound while slidingi a beer bottle over the strings and manipulating it in all sorts of ways...crazy band, I just realy want that sound the lead guy got!...OT: they also had a THD hot plate, would that imporve the amps tone or just allow me to crank up to 10 and use it as master volume?

• Members

awww, how cute...the midgets holding a guitar thats 3 times bigger than him...:rolleyes: yea, i wonder if that awsome guitarist from last nights gig would be willing ot give me any lessons...

no ones actually answere my question yet, do I cancel the echoczar and get the TTE and a theremin or wait for the echoczar, I mean the ML is a realy sweet delay I find

• Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

i agree. if i didn't have an Eventide to go with my TTE and Echoczar i swear i'd kill myself.

EVH, Satch and Vai all have an one or two Eventide in their racks. Aren't they the best? Heck, even I had one at one time. If the kid wants to be the best he can be then he will need an Eventide - followed by the TTE.

• Members

Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

EVH, Satch and Vai all have an one or two Eventide in their racks. Aren't they the best? Heck, even I had one at one time. If the kid wants to be
the best he can be
then he will need an Eventide - followed by the TTE.

without two eventides he wouldn't be able to do 16 part harmonies. a rig without two eventides is worthless!!

• Members

Originally posted by b_man911

i bought a fulltone TTE, and two weeks later, i was signed to a major record label...it was the best investment i have ever made in my life

I'd buy one but I'm scared to death I'll be discovered and have to leave my wife to go on tour. Then she'd divorce me, get half of my money and then....well, what's the point of making all that cash just to give it away? :freak:

Archived