papa taco political damage poll

• Members
Originally posted by PurpleStrat

I was gonna vote but I can't find the what the hell does this have to do with effects option.
:rolleyes:
:wave:

How do you like that Robert Cray sig strat. Is it the MIM one or the Custom Shoppe?

• Members

I don't know Taco outside of this forum, so I don't know whether he's a bigot or not. I know he says things that are racist, and even if he's trying to be funny, I think it's in bad taste. I tend to assume the best of people, and he's been around long enough that I feel like I have a pretty good feel for what type of person he is, so I give him the benefit of the doubt. I wasn't offended yesterday, from a different source I might have been.

Anyway, I like the Taco. But I don't like racist comments, whether meant as jokes or not.

Unless you're Dave Chappelle. Because everything that guy says is GOLD.

• Members
Originally posted by Jeztastic

You're OK. You just gotta big mouth.
:thu:

Well thanks sir.

I think my weakness as a forumite is that sometimes I'll go too far for the laugh. Even if it makes only 1 person laugh and pisses off 9 others. You see, laughter is my medicine. Oh yes, laughter is a drug to me. This is because

I grew up in a humorless home
My mother's face was as still as a garden gnome's
And my father, my father blew his brains out at the kitchen table

I grew up so poor I had no toys
Every dollar mummy made went to cheap thai lady boys
And my father, my father blew his load on the kitchen table

papa taco © 2006

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

Well thanks sir.

I think my weakness as a forumite is that sometimes I'll go too far for the laugh. Even if it makes only 1 person laugh and pisses off 9 others. You see, laughter is my medicine. Oh yes, laughter is a drug to me. This is because

I grew up in a humorless home

My mother's face was as still as a garden gnome's

And my father, my father blew his brains out at the kitchen table

I grew up so poor I had no toys

Every dollar mummy made went to cheap thai lady boys

And my father, my father blew his load on the kitchen table

papa taco (c) 2006

That made me cry.

You used to make more jokes about taking it up the bum? What happened to them? One thing that make me laugh on this forum is how ppl can't take that kinda joke. It's like ctrl-a for homophobes.

I assume you were joking...

• Members

Originally posted by Jeztastic

That made me cry.

You used to make more jokes about taking it up the bum? What happened to them? One thing that make me laugh on this forum is how ppl can't take that kinda joke. It's like ctrl-a for homophobes.

I assume you were joking...

Nothing wrong with bumsex IMO.

• Members

I think my weakness as a forumite is that sometimes I'll go too far for the laugh.

No such thing. If someone gets offended at humor they can go {censored} themselves. The entire point is the hyperbole.

• Members

Well, I'm not truly a racist. I did say some stupid {censored} when the white text craze hit yesterday, but it was all a joke. A bad joke though.

racist homophobe bigot :)

Get over it Papa Taco

You think you live in a tolerant free society that accepts all ideas and opinions...until you actually voice an opinion that the tolerant fee society doesn't like huh? Then they become pretty intolerant and pretty unaccepting of multiple views.

{censored} 'em

Papa Taco is better than the haters

• Members

I really don't give a {censored} what you think. I just hate to see reasonably likeable people act like utter {censored}ing hypocrites. The world is a complex place. The problem is, most liberals want to paint everything black and white when it's convenient. Don't be a douchebag liberal. Be a liberal with half a {censored}ing brain in their head.

As far as I can tell, there are douchebags who hate the western world so blindly they can't see their own bigotry and poor logic. Don't let that make you a bigot who can't muster any decent reasoning skills, either.

• Members

Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

I really don't give a {censored} what you think. I just hate to see reasonably likeable people act like utter {censored}ing hypocrites. The world is a complex place. The problem is, most liberals want to paint everything black and white when it's convenient. Don't be a douchebag liberal. Be a liberal with half a {censored}ing brain in their head.

As far as I can tell, there are douchebags who hate the western world so blindly they can't see their own bigotry and poor logic. Don't let that make you a bigot who can't muster any decent reasoning skills, either.

STFU. The irony is that you are the biggest hypocrite here, yet you're too rapped up in your own ego to even realize it.

What a {censored}ing wank.

• Members
Originally posted by Esperanto

papa taco hurt your inner child?

Not sure why you feel the need to be insulting, but if it makes you feel like a better person in some way keep pluggin' away. :thu:

It's ironic how insulting someone's age makes you look immature. :o

• Members

STFU. The irony is that you are the biggest hypocrite here, yet you're too rapped up in your own ego to even realize it.

What a {censored}ing wank.

You hopelessly dumb {censored}... It's wrapped, kinda like your wife's legs around me last night. :wave:

You're a poster-child for liberalism gone bad in our world. Carry on, douchebag, you make people think twice about the ignorant hypocrisy of liberalism without common sense.

This thread should have been titled "I'm a pathetic puke who wants to back-pedal because I don't want to lose my liberal credibility with the forum."

Papa Taco, you're no better than Kestral, just fatter and further west...

Archived