papa taco political damage poll

• Members
Originally posted by beezdeez

Not sure why you feel the need to be insulting, but if it makes you feel like a better person in some way keep pluggin' away.
:thu:

It's ironic how insulting someone's age makes you look immature.
:o

because you are a jew hater

and everybody should know it..you're a nazi jew-hating bigot

• Members
Originally posted by Esperanto

because you are a jew hater

and everybody should know it..you're a nazi jew-hating bigot

Taaaake it easy there, bud. Please calm your obsession. Or at least try to make sense if you feel the need to go loony on us.

:freak:

• Members

Papa Taco is not only a fellow bacon and moose eating Canadian, he is also an upstanding member of the effects forum and the only reason I come on 30 times a day (well... that and my addiction to 17 year olds and candid photography)

Racism, Bigotry and Prejudice exist... and hatred is real... but I wish people would stop trivializing those real issues by making politically correct self-serving personal tirades, bunk insecure lawsuits, begging for affirmative action for petty things (life is tough, black, white, yellow, red... doesn't matter what your skin color is, none of us are exempt from suffering) and a billion other examples of sociopolitical bull{censored} I've seen flying around the media. By not having a humane sense of humor... we are mocking the seriousness of real hatred and bigotry that goes on in the world.

-TJK

P.S Papa Taco for Prime Minister!!!

• Members

Taaaake it easy there, bud. Please calm your obsession. Or at least try to make sense if you feel the need to go loony on us.

:freak:

You're a first class jew-hating traitor that should be locked up in Guantanamo Bay with your muslim terrorist friends

Every single post you make to me is an insult...so you should expect an insult in return

• Members

Originally posted by Esperanto

You're a first class jew-hating traitor that should be locked up in Guantanamo Bay with your muslim terrorist friends

Every single post you make to me is an insult...so you should expect an insult in return

I don't think I've insulted you. I try not to take the internet so seriously. It's a disease that plagues many people, people who lose sleep because of the guy disagreeing with a sweeping generalization of Muslims.

As I recall, you came right out the gate with insults about my age. I merely pointed out to you that you are being immature by doing that. Then I got the whole "you're a jew-hater" thing. Not sure what caused that.

Seriously though, I'm pretty much done with the whole back and forth thing in multiple threads. If you feel the need to harass me and call me a jew-hating bigot, please confine it to one thread.

• Members

I don't think I've insulted you. I try not to take the internet so seriously. It's a disease that plagues many people, people who lose sleep because they guy disagreeing with a sweeping generalization of Muslims.

As I recall, you came right out the gate with insults about my age. I merely pointed out to you that you are being immature by doing that. Then I got the whole "you're a jew-hater" thing. Not sure what caused that.

Seriously though, I'm pretty much done with the whole back and forth thing in multiple threads. If you feel the need to harass me and call me a jew-hating bigot, please confine it to one thread.

GITMO :wave:

• Members

I don't think I've insulted you. I try not to take the internet so seriously. It's a disease that plagues many people, people who lose sleep because of the guy disagreeing with a sweeping generalization of Muslims.

I think he's trolling for donuts. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he was somebody's alt, much like Gristlefist.

Papa, keep on keepin' on.

• Members
Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

You hopelessly dumb {censored}... It's wrapped, kinda like your wife's legs around me last night.
:wave:

You're a poster-child for liberalism gone bad in our world. Carry on, douchebag, you make people think twice about the ignorant hypocrisy of liberalism without common sense.

This thread should have been titled "I'm a pathetic puke who wants to back-pedal because I don't want to lose my liberal credibility with the forum."

Papa Taco, you're no better than Kestral, just fatter and further west...

Oh wow. Way to capitalize on the one spelling error I've made this year. You are soooo damn intelligent.

I don't think I've ever been in the "liberal" camp here anyway. And clearly you don't see the obvious satire of all of my posts. Or maybe I'm missing the satire of yours. I've never followed your posts too closely though. Truthfully, you've always bored the {censored} out of me.

The reality is I'm not really a bigot or racist or homophobic. If I was, my life would be very different.

But there is one thing I do hate. And that is people that are so easily offended and so damn ready to get on their {censored}ing soap box and point fingers about who said what and who's a hypocrite and who's a racist, that they come across as sniveling little twirps. Any offensive posts I make are to get under the skin of these people. You are one of these people. And when you posted your little rant above, I laughed so hard it probably has added 5 years to my life. And I thank you for that. You sensitive little momma's boy!

taco

• Members

Dammit Taco... validate me with my brilliantly executed liberating post I made by saying how much you like my moose sausage.

AAAND... don't forget my funny and not at all too serious Papa Taco for Prime Minister...

Really now... whats a fella gotta do to get recogonized around these parts as the genius he truly is... besides launchy a racial hate fest against every skin color under the sun... especially the whities... {censored} whitey.

-TJK

• Members

The guy has opinions like the rest of us and if there's a place in the world where opinions vancan roam free its' here. He's funny as hell though.

pffffuupff!!!

Don Cherry...

Cherry Taco or better yet Papa Don...:wave:

• Members

Papa Taco, you're no better than Kestral, just fatter and further west...

If Papa Taco is fatter than Kestral, Kestral must have an Ethiopian Pot Belly cause that Taco seems to be a fit fella. However, the rest of your post is a pretty far off so why not top it off with something equally ludicrous.

• Members
Originally posted by freeRadical

I for one take everything that Mr. Taco says with the utmost seriousness and reverence. I thank him for verbalizing and helping me to formulate and better articulate my onion of Muslims the world over.

"onion"????

How did you know I write for the Onion?
:o

• Members
Originally posted by papa taco

Oh wow. Way to capitalize on the one spelling error I've made this year. You are soooo damn intelligent.

I don't think I've ever been in the "liberal" camp here anyway. And clearly you don't see the obvious satire of all of my posts. Or maybe I'm missing the satire of yours. I've never followed your posts too closely though. Truthfully, you've always bored the {censored} out of me.

The reality is I'm not really a bigot or racist or homophobic. If I was, my life would be very different.

But there is one thing I do hate. And that is people that are so easily offended and so damn ready to get on their {censored}ing soap box and point fingers about who said what and who's a hypocrite and who's a racist, that they come across as sniveling little twirps. Any offensive posts I make are to get under the skin of these people. You are one of these people. And when you posted your little rant above, I laughed so hard it probably has added 5 years to my life. And I thank you for that. You sensitive little momma's boy!

taco

It took you a day and a half and this is all you could muster? Man, you're pathetic. And yes, you're a racist. Over and over you have shown your true colors on these boards only to be scurry back for cover when people call you on it. But wait! He couldn't be racist, he's Canadian! Look at all the other Canadians who are here to declare Papa Taco A-O-K! :thu:

Lenny Bruce, you aint... :rolleyes:

• Members

You typed:

It took you a day and a half and this is all you could muster? Man, you're pathetic. And yes, you're a racist. Over and over you have shown your true colors on these boards only to be scurry back for cover when people call you on it. But wait! He couldn't be racist, he's Canadian! Look at all the other Canadians who are here to declare Papa Taco A-O-K!
:thu:

Lenny Bruce, you aint...
:rolleyes:

I read:

blah blah blah.

I'm just going to have to automate this bitch further and put this jackass on the ignore list.

• Members
Originally posted by papa taco

You typed:

I read:

I'm just going to have to automate this bitch further and put this jackass on the ignore list.

You putting someone else on your ignore list? That's {censored}ing rich... Aside from being the biggest attention whore on this forum, you are by far the creepiest dude this place has ever seen. A case in point: a while back I was in the HCEF chat room with a few other people. All of a sudden someone with a really nasty, weird sexual name pops in. All assumptions? It's taco the creepy dude.

Yeah, ignore list or not, I know your peeping at this thread. You're a creepy peeper, taco, a creepy peeper...
:wave:

Archived