I got a couple of free pedals last night....

inscho

• Members

So an old bandmate of mine called me up at work yesterday to see if I wanted to hang out and catch up on things. I told him I could swing by and see his new band practice.

They get to practicing and I see some pedals laying to the side...after they finish playing I asked him if he wanted to sell them, and he said "take them, we have known each other for a long time....."

Hot damn! I just got these:

pm7.jpg

de7.jpg

the pedalboard for my keyboard has begun :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by desertlimosine

awesome!!!

yeah, i've started to build an independent small pedalboard for my keyboard too..

I've heard lots of good things about the DE7.. and free pedals make you feel pretty good inside!

what keyboard are you using? and what pedals are you using, or planning on using?

• Members

i dropped the pm-7 of the board for my boyc phase 90 clone.
i almost found only one usefull setting on the pm-7 for me, which sounds mostly exactly the same how i use the phase 90.

so my pm-7 is only my spare phaser and i use it for my home practice setup.

• Members
Originally posted by t_e_l_e

i dropped the pm-7 of the board for my boyc phase 90 clone.

i almost found only one usefull setting on the pm-7 for me, which sounds mostly exactly the same how i use the phase 90.

so my pm-7 is only my spare phaser and i use it for my home practice setup.

I like the step phaser for my keyboard it sound very cool :thu:

but for guitar purposes I use a boss ph1r...

• Members

Originally posted by inscho

what keyboard are you using? and what pedals are you using, or planning on using?

Using my Yamaha PSR-47. Right now i have it running through my guitar rig. But for times when i want to just play out in my ambient band, PSR, i would rather take a small board, consisting of:

PSR-47>alesis philtre (mounted on keyboard)>danelectro dan echo>line6 mm4 with expression>line6 DL4 with expression

• Members

Using my Yamaha PSR-47. Right now i have it running through my guitar rig. But for times when i want to just play out in my ambient band, PSR, i would rather take a small board, consisting of:

PSR-47>alesis philtre (mounted on keyboard)>danelectro dan echo>line6 mm4 with expression>line6 DL4 with expression

oh nice!...I've been wanting to try out the philtre, so it does well with keys?

I have been using the cheesy casio sk-1 and I have a sa-8 that I want to install a line out jack on....how much do the psr-47 go for?

• Members
Originally posted by inscho

oh nice!...I've been wanting to try out the philtre, so it does well with keys?

I have been using the cheesy casio sk-1 and I have a sa-8 that I want to install a line out jack on....how much do the psr-47 go for?

Yeah, the philtre sounds awesome with keys.. i usually have it set in the random mode, with the speed up.. nice watery sounds. It's cool to have it on the keyboard, fun to twiddle the knobs on that {censored}!

My friend bought me a backup PSR-47 on ebay.. got it for about 12 dollars plus shipping.. its in great shape. My bandmate in PSR is going to circuit bend it.. its going to sound amazing!

cheap keyboards, layerd up sound amazing. :thu:

• Members

cheap keyboards, layerd up sound amazing.
:thu:

word to that....I dunno if I'll ever get into all that circuit bending craziness, for now I am happy with the basic sounds..

Archived