Holiday with girlfriend AND two gigs?

RoboPimp

• Members

Set up for the beginning of august.

A pretty big ski resort has booked the band, we get rooms and food for thurs, fri and sat, play two gigs and get paid a good deal of money.

Me and the drummer are planning on bringing our girlfriends, bad idea or good vacation?

• Members

she's definitely not the jealous type, and if I ever did "stray" she might just want to join in if the girl was hot enough :thu:

Of course I find that whole scenario disgusting personally...

Originally posted by Brian Marshall

robo- It depends on how serious you are with your girl, and how much she trusts you. If she's the jealous paranoid type take her with you otherwise when you get home she'll probably accuse you of cheating on her or something.

• Members

Is that before or after we have a tag team 4 way?

Originally posted by Lanefair

Bring your lady friends, sit on a 4 seater sofa in a chalet party and say 'It dud'n get much better than this hey buddy?' to your drummer.

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

she's definitely not the jealous type, and if I ever did "stray" she might just want to join in if the girl was hot enough
:thu:

One of my friend's marriage is {censored}ed up because his wife wants other women involved a bit too much.

• Members

Originally posted by mumford

He's worried she's going to leave him for another woman. (cue diminished chord on the organ)

Ah, I see.

She most likely will.

So he better load up on all the 3some action he can right now because time is running out!

Archived