Emergency!

Zoidberg

• Members

Well, kind of..

My Brit mate on the forums won me a Yamaha FL-10MII on ebay.com, only.. I didnt bother to notice that the seller don't take PayPal.

"We've run into a slight problem, the seller only accepts postal orders or bankers drafts."

:freak:

If anyone feel inclined to help, could you PM Abrasion? The sum of money is 41$

Abrasion can PayPal it to you, if anyone feels like sending the money to the seller..

I'm leaving for three gigs, in one hour and won't be back until monday.

BAd timing? yes

:freak:

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

PM Abrasion if you're a helpful soul :thu:

• Members

You've got a bank account, right? So does he? Ring your bank(s) and ask them how to do this. The seller will be expecting a delay because you can't request either of these until you know how much you owe him. A UK bank should have no problem with that, even in a foreign currency. Although I have no experience of the norwegian banking system, I can't imagine it would faze them either.

There may be a small charge, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

• Members
Originally posted by english_bob

You've got a bank account, right? So does he? Ring your bank(s) and ask them how to do this. The seller will be expecting a delay because you can't request either of these until you know how much you owe him. A UK bank should have no problem with that, even in a foreign currency. Although I have no experience of the norwegian banking system, I can't imagine it would faze them either.

There may be a small charge, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

If Olle sold his Sweden shirt that would raise.....Hmmmmm! Let's see.
NOTHING!
:wave: :wave:

Archived