Who cares about this soccer stuff?

Hyphy

• Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

Rugby big in the US!?!?! Haha, that'll be the day. Most kids parents would NEVER let them play rugby out of fear their little baby might get hurt. Hell, they banned dodgeball at many schools here. A simple spanking can land you in trouble with the law these days I hear. I'm surprised kids can still play football even, guess those pads give overprotective parents a little peace of mind or something.

:freak:

You're breeding a whole generation of molly-coddled wusses.:eek:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Tonemeister69

Motorsport is the only sport.

Rossi..."The Doctor" is God!
Rooney? Impetutous 20 year old.
Rugby? Never catch on in the USA as it is a mans game!
:love: :love: :love:

• Members

I get it. People hate soccer b/c the action is too fast for some to follow. It's like that kid in school who has trouble learning and gets angry at his books! I've seen people completely blank out on hockey b/c they couldn't keep up.

That's why the same people like baseball and football. See baseball is reeeaaallly slow with intermittent action. I actually like playing baseball BUT I HATE to watch. It seems like 80% of the time it's just the pitcher scratching his ass. After like 5 minutes he finally throws the ball and it's a strike, ball , strike OK after like 20 minutes someone cracks a foul ball... :bor:

• Members

There is some drama but to fully understand the how the "little shin kick" feels like you have to experience it.
Depending on where you live I could demonstrate on you on how does the shin kick feel like. I'll give you a $100 if you don't cry like a little girl. ;)

Originally posted by fatfat

You know why I don't watch soccer?

Cause every time some guy gets a little shin kick, he flops and then acts injured, cries like a little bitch for a while, stops play.... and then 1 minute later he's up and running again like nothing happened. {censored}in pussies!

• Members
Originally posted by POGphile

There is some drama but to fully understand the how the "little shin kick" feels like you have to experience it.

Depending on where you live I could demonstrate on you on how does the shin kick feel like. I'll give you a $100 if you don't cry like a little girl.
;)

The kicking and bumping is all part of the fun....well, for me anyways. Playing NOT watching that is!
If I come home from playing and I am not bruised or bleeding, well....What was the point?
Enough about my sex like!
Engerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlund!
:wave: :wave:

Archived