Well the preliminary art work is in!

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

It's what it will become that is the key here ... but the font will eventually go on the box - sure you knew that though.
:thu:

Yep. :thu: But your original post called out the artwork of the pedal. Not the pedal itself. ;):D

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

PM me if you want a professional looking design

I'm no great artist, sure, but - screw looking 'professional', it's what I suggested and what Tiki is happy with.

You remind me of that Peter Hore guy here in Australia.... :D .. except you have way less style....

• Members

you do what you do, I do what I do

Originally posted by unbeliever

I'm no great artist, sure, but - screw looking 'professional', it's what I suggested and what Tiki is happy with.

You remind me of that Peter Hore guy here in Australia....
:D
.. except you have way less style....

• Members
Originally posted by thebazaar

the words prophecysound and tonebender just made my wallet whelp in fear....

that pedal will no doubt sound awesome Tiki.

Thanks mate, I'm salivatin already ... can't wait to get this bad boy under foot but as we all know Mike is also in the midst of Infinite Fever! :D

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

I don't mind that...it's distinctive. Does Mike powdercoat and screen those?

Btw, I've never used a tone bender style pedal...what's the lowdown Tiki?

I think with Mike it's a brushed steel finished like his other pedals --- ie 777 Pan and Time Glide Delay - then the text - but not sure how it's done personally.

The low down re a Tone Bender is three transistor germanium fuzz my friend based on the original MKII pro circuit as used by Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page on the first two Lez Zep albums ... miles of fuzz sustain and a very wicked 60's fuzz tone that can be sensitive to picking characteristics - also very responsive to guitar volume settings which is great also. :cool:

Archived