Well the preliminary art work is in!

• Members

Originally posted by 4Kenoath

I don't mind that...it's distinctive. Does Mike powdercoat and screen those?

Nope .... except for the infinitphase, all my pedals are done with polished aluminium with a clear label + clearcoat on top. This way I can do one-offs without having to wait for someone else to do printing work or whatever, and the result is quite resilient.

The TB MkII Pro for Tiki is a one-off and pretty reasonably priced.... these sort of pedals are a doddle to build compared to others and once you've got non-leaky germanium transistors (I got mine in a set of 3 with 'correct' gains for US$14 from Small Bear Electronics) you can't really go wrong.

• Members

Originally posted by unbeliever

Nope .... except for the infinitphase, all my pedals are done with polished aluminium with a clear label + clearcoat on top. This way I can do one-offs without having to wait for someone else to do printing work or whatever, and the result is quite resilient.

The TB MkII Pro for Tiki is a one-off and pretty reasonably priced.... these sort of pedals are a doddle to build compared to others and once you've got non-leaky germanium transistors (I got mine in a set of 3 with 'correct' gains for US$14 from Small Bear Electronics) you can't really go wrong.

Shhhh Mike, don't give all your secrets away.

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

I'm sure Mike won't mind me posting this but I'm getting very happy about this new pedal coming my way.

ProphecyTonebenderMKII01.jpg

:cool:

I would think you would have legalities to face using a Trademarked name . Like if I put a Fender logo on my Warmoth .

• Members

Originally posted by fretless

I would think you would have legalities to face using a Trademarked name . Like if I put a Fender logo on my Warmoth .

That might be a good point, actually. The original version I had said 'TB MkII Pro' which is a little more subtle.... but for a one-off, never to be repeated deal I don't think anyone will be too worried.

Tiki?

• Members
Originally posted by unbeliever

That might be a good point, actually. The original version I had said 'TB MkII Pro' which is a little more subtle.... but for a one-off, never to be repeated deal I don't think anyone will be too worried.

Tiki?

I'm easy Mike ... I'd even be happy with some silly pun based on Tone Bender like Stone Bender ... infact what about Stone Bender? :cool:

Archived