Markom Outed!

inscho

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by BigMarko

...sure Ill post it this weekend. Wouldyou prefer I post it in this thread or the pedal collection thread? your call.

You'd probably be alright starting a new thread with that one.

:thu:

Welcome back, hope your able to stick around a little longer this time. There's a lot of great information here if you want it.

• Members

Originally posted by BigMarko

...sure Ill post it this weekend. Wouldyou prefer I post it in this thread or the pedal collection thread? your call.

Either one. Or you can just start a new thread. I'm sure it will attract a lot of attention.

Try and get the Diezel and that Orange cab in there too. Do you still have that acoustic???

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

Tapping his foot waiting for pics of Marko with his amps and pedals and guitar at the same time....

+1

But I still am 95% sure he's fo real now. He's a nice kid, well he tries to be. He just has extreme gas and too much money to vent it with.

• Members

Originally posted by derek_32999

Awww wook at da puuuppyyy.....

I know, pretty sweet, right?

I'm changing it once I think of a better avatar. But I like dogs. :D

Maybe I'll find a good picture of the MJM Blues Devil. That pedal is pretty sexy and I'm about to order one (Thanks to your constant pushing of that pedal for blues sounds).

• Members

Originally posted by inscho

sure we could, but that would be
:bor:

I'm just waiting for the pics to verify he's not a troll so we can start pestering him for clips of that room full of gear. I've still got my money on him being The Lord of the Trolls though.

• Members

I'm just waiting for the pics to verify he's not a troll so we can start pestering him for clips of that room full of gear. I've still got my money on him being The Lord of the Trolls though.

I blame Jasonfuzz.

• Members

I absolutely hope he's for real, because if he's got all that stuff after only playing for a year, you just know he sounds like {censored}.

Can't play? Hey, no problem... Just throw a few more effects on top of it all.

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

I absolutely hope he's for real, because if he's got all that stuff after only playing for a year, you just
know
he sounds like {censored}.

Can't play? Hey, no problem... Just throw a few more effects on top of it all.

I don't think he is a troll anymore.

Archived