• Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Alex D

I've been banned for 2 weeks
:cry:

not to harsh really
:love:

Are you serious? I applaud you for taking one for the team. :thu:

But at the same time, {censored} them. The only use I see for TGP is as a shopping mall.

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

Are you serious? I applaud you for taking one for the team.
:thu:

But at the same time, {censored} them. The only use I see for TGP is as a shopping mall.

yep to weeks, for "Attempting to stir up things with another member" . I didn't even get to read what was said. Did anyone over there atleast have some fun with it, other then us of course ;)

It's all about getting the stick out of the TGP ass, sometime it's fun to cut loose

everybody footloose (couldn't help it)

• Members

Well Im back...and man do you guys have soooo many things wrong...The story on hugeracks is true. I am not associate with ultimate-guitar forums. The stabbing DIDNT occur on a Saturday... that picture is "old" and I do look like a cartoon in it. That pedalboard is mine, and has expanded since that picture. (Im out of control). I have a Diezel now. Those pictures are nothing, check my scar out (and that picture shows it after 2 weeks, you should of seen it fresh, so dont call me a {censored}. and those pictures arent even of you. Im not gonna' say anymore so I dont get banned again.). And yes, my dad is wealthy. This incident just boosted MY wealth.Enjoy

http://img240.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0218hk1.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by BigMarko

Well Im back...and man do you guys have soooo many things wrong...The story on hugeracks is true. I am not associate with ultimate-guitar forums. The stabbing DIDNT occur on a Saturday... that picture is "old" and I do look like a cartoon in it. That pedalboard is mine, and has expanded since that picture. (Im out of control). I have a Diezel now. Those pictures are nothing, check my scar out (and that picture shows it after 2 weeks, you should of seen it fresh, so dont call me a {censored}. and those pictures arent even of you. Im not gonna' say anymore so I dont get banned again.). And yes, my dad is wealthy. This incident just boosted MY wealth.Enjoy

You got stabbed in the ass?

• Members

already posted in the show your pedal collection thread. Lots missing. Ill post it all up this weekend. Still lots will be missing like the toneczr stuff (I got in line or the entire product line while I was gone) and some OD's...and skreddys...check it out at that thred.

• Members

Originally posted by BigMarko

already posted in the show your pedal collection thread. Lots missing. Ill post it all up this weekend. Still lots will be missing like the toneczr stuff (I got in line or the entire product line while I was gone) and some OD's...and skreddys...check it out at that thred.

Can we get one of you with the pedal collection??? We just need some closure here buddy.

Archived