Markom Outed!

inscho

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Jack Luminous

He tells the story of his life here :

Hahaha, oh my. Thats quite sad actually. Reminds me of when I won a huge settlement and started buying guitar gear with it after I was buggered by the school mascot back in High School. Luckily I had the best civil lawyer in all of Texas so now I'm a millionaire and hang out in online forums to tell my story.

• Members

Originally posted by AnalogJunkie

seems hes posting pics of other pedals pedalboards on hugeracksinc.com as well.....

here

That's the same one he has been posting on TGP. Apparently he sold the actual board and just keeps them on the rug until he figures out which board to get. :rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Arjae

That's the same one he has been posting on TGP. Apparently he sold the actual board and just keeps them on the rug until he figures out which board to get.
:rolleyes:

i just sent scott peterson a pm about this, i know he has been ruffling feathers over at tgp...

• Members

Originally posted by DJLantz444

But we're missing one piece of the puzzle..

..He really did order all of those boutique pedals, the builders confirmed it, right?
:confused:

Kestral came into some money recently. Lives in Toronto and hasn't been here since Markom's IP was banned.

I may be wrong though.

:wave:

Archived