Tommy Lee's Rockstar Supernova - Ouch !!

• Members

Has anyone seen this really shocking program, I caught a bit of it last night.

Tommy Lee looks like some kind of washed up failed rockstar trying to get cool with the kids. Remember Methods of Mayhem - went down faster than the host in a game of thai roulette.

And is Dave Navarro loosing his cred hosting this (and the INXS one ?).

Arrgghhh!!!! I feel better now !! :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, The band is da {censored}! It was too funny at the end of last years show when the INXS guy's finally took the stage with the winner and INXS sounded like crap, the house band blew them away! Sad really!

Gillby is turning out to be pretty cool... I've always liked Jason. Tommy's been a 14 year old for like 30 years... meh...something to tivo...

:)

• Members

It's awful. Half of the contestants can't sing, and half of the ones who can are closet broadway singers. Every time Brooke Burke says the word "rocker," rock'n'roll dies a little...

And I'm completely hooked. Plus I have discovered that chicks dig Newsted. Fascinating...

• Members

I've caught some of this. Nothing spells out "sell out washed up rocker" more than the image of Jason Newstead and Tommy Lee rocking out to a Creed cover.

The band is good though. I suspect they're better than the actual 'supergroup.'

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

The band is good though. I suspect they're better than the actual 'supergroup.'

Well, they're pros, and probably more versatile, but while it's impossible for them to look like anything but clowns on that sofa, Gilby, Jason, and Tommy all have serious chops. Easy to forget, especially in TLee's case...

• Members

Originally posted by utterhack

Well, they're pros, and probably more versatile, but while it's impossible for them to look like anything but clowns on that sofa, Gilby, Jason, and Tommy all have serious chops. Easy to forget, especially in TLee's case...

Yeah, I guess eventually somebody will find out. The only really good part from what I've seen is when one of them called out that grunge chick for dressing up like Courtney Love.

• Members

I've watched a bit of it. My wife is fascinated with it for some scary reason. So far I have concluded that Tommy Lee is most definitely bisexual. And probably more into guys than gals.

Watching Brooke Burke is like whatching a cardboard cutout of...Brooke Burke. She's pretty stiff. I actually said to my wife, "man she's painful, I'd rather see that Seacrest dude."

:)

• Members

Originally posted by EL KABONG

all I have to say is i am glad i missed out on whatever yall are talking about. what has happened to american media? there is nothing to watch on tv. its all programmed for 7 yo's.

I hear ya. It's become so bad that I've moved to a country where dogs can go anywhere and crap anywhere they want, people blow smoke in your face and the beret is considered cool. If I wasn't so {censored}ing drunk I'd get to the airport and skip on over to Spain. These Frogs are rock bottom. And the Yanks are even worse.

• Members

Originally posted by TrashFace

OOOOO YEAAAAA KICKSTART MY HEART!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motley.jpg

That is one of the most disturbing pics I have EVER seen in my life! Even moreso than that terrible bum pic....

......REPORTED!!!:mad:

I'm telling JazzADD

Archived