Tommy Lee's Rockstar Supernova - Ouch !!

• Members

Originally posted by Glenn Baren

Originally posted by Andersonology

That Zarya chick just sang a song that was pretty impressive. Did anyone else see that?

Yep..I would drink her Bath water

Too bad she can Barely sing....

Again I say ,it's pretty sad that this is what they have out of 25,000 auditions?

Jeeze in my years of touring & Playing I worked w much better singers than these.Maybe it was just a different time when we all had Years of working in the clubs 5-6 nights a week... course then again if Axel or Vince had auditioned for any of my Bands,they would have been shown the door!

and whats up w the house band this Year... they were smokin last year.Is it the mix? or less rehearsal time?

Maybe the mix.Wasn't Shawn Murphy mixing last Year?

THAT would make a difference!

Just about every performance that chick has done has been pretty bad, but I feel like she did redeem herself a little bit by the song she sang last night. Go here, click on the "Rockers" link, then "Zayra", then "latest performances" and see for yourself. I'm no expert, but I thought if was pretty damn good.

Btw, who is "K's Choice"? I've never heard of them.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's gonna be between Storm and Jill: both are about equal in talent and hotness.

Here's how I predict the eliminations (EDITED after Tues., Aug. 8th show):

Frowning Piano Guy
Soccer Mom
Reggae Wannabe Dude
Heroin Slam Grandma
Penny Royal Tea Guy
Vampira (only kept for sex appeal)
Oompa Loompa Dude(only kept for comic appeal)
Mr. Clean

• Members
Originally posted by agentcooper2001

Dave Navarro is my favorite guitarist of all time, plus he's a cool guy to hang out with. He doesn't care if people think he's selling out. He is doing what he wants to do. He gets to express his artistic side with his music, and his frisky side with his clothing.

:freak:

Archived