Which will have the best affect on my tone?

• Members

so i've got about $100 - $150, and i'm wondering what would have the best affect on my orange rocker 30's dirty tone. it sounds really good already but i just want more out of it. so far i'm debating between a weber mini mass or a clean boost like the catalinbread scp. any thoughts or suggestions?

• Members
Originally posted by martindcx1e

so i've got about $100 - $150, and i'm wondering what would have the best affect on my orange rocker 30's dirty tone. it sounds really good already but i just want more out of it. so far i'm debating between a weber mini mass or a clean boost like the catalinbread scp. any thoughts or suggestions?

A good tuner, cables and new strings. That would pretty much cover $150. You'll have a better tone guaranteed!:)

Effect pedals are for wankers. Don't be a wanker like everyone else in here. ;):thu:

• Members
Originally posted by fuzzface71

A good tuner, cables and new strings. That would pretty much cover $150. You'll have a better tone guaranteed!
:)

Effect pedals are for wankers. Don't be a wanker like everyone else in here.
;):thu:

Glad to see you're back.... :D

• Members

Originally posted by martindcx1e

$150 worth of lessons

Archived