How often does Slash use delay??

Cornish

• Members

How often does Slash use delay?? I know he uses a boss delay

Are his solos using subtle delay to smooth things out or is that just his les Paul and Marshall?

I guess the good old days i.e. the 88 gig in the Ritz is just pure Gibson - Marshall???

• Members

saw last night again on mtv europe the live show from tokio 1992 use your illusion tour, man they sucked at the time live... too much drugs and alcohol...

...i saw em live 1992 in vienna, and it was my first big concert, a lot followed, but nobody was as bad since gun's roses...

• Members

Originally posted by t_e_l_e

saw last night again on mtv europe the live show from tokio 1992 use your illusion tour, man they sucked at the time live... too much drugs and alcohol...

...i saw em live 1992 in vienna, and it was my first big concert, a lot followed, but nobody was as bad since gun's roses...

Saw them in Memphis around that time, they freakin' rocked that show...I was afraid cause they were always hit and miss, but they finally showed up about 11:30 pm a little over an hour after Soundgarden played.

• Members

Originally posted by waveman

Saw them in Memphis around that time, they freakin' rocked that show...I was afraid cause they were always hit and miss, but they finally showed up about 11:30 pm a little over an hour after Soundgarden played.

also they meshed up the mix of soundgarden so you couldn't listen to the sound, only to avoid that the support band don't rock than the main act...

next day was u2 concert which i didn't attended, and axel showed up to visit bono, axel was shortly before to ruin the u2 gig cause he was so wasted and crazy..

• Members

Originally posted by t_e_l_e

also they meshed up the mix of soundgarden so you couldn't listen to the sound, only to avoid that the support band don't rock than the main act...

next day was u2 concert which i didn't attended, and axel showed up to visit bono, axel was shortly before to ruin the u2 gig cause he was so wasted and crazy..

Yeah Soundgarden sounded like {censored} for sure, I wasn't a fan of theirs back then so I didn't care. I hate it when big acts do that to their openers.

Archived