EHX Nano info

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by The Eristic

I detect incongruity between list prices and selling prices.

As do I. Those are $30-$50 more than the tentative list prices shown on here by dealers a while back. And like I said if Steves Music has the switchblade for $37 and these guys are selling them for $49. Kinda makes me wonder. The Nano Stone on there has a supposed list of $189 and a retail of $89 who sells things with over a 50% markdown?

• Members

I really just hope they're crappy businessmen and those arent legit prices. I really cant believe that they are but it still kinda worries me that I wont be able to afford all of them I wanted. I mean Ive seen people jack up list prices to make their prices look low but this is really obvious and their prices still dont look that low.

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by endo23

[ Use the Search function.

$175 is a good deal for the PolyPhase if it sounds anything like its vintage counterpart. Need to play that one and see if it's time to let go of my original.

Couldn't find a big picture, just other small pictures.

• Members
Originally posted by therhodeo

As do I. Those are $30-$50 more than the tentative list prices shown on here by dealers a while back. And like I said if Steves Music has the switchblade for $37 and these guys are selling them for $49. Kinda makes me wonder. The Nano Stone on there has a supposed list of $189 and a retail of $89 who sells things with over a 50% markdown?

that site is complete bull{censored}
listprice for a bassballs pedal in a smaller housing: $199.95 :rolleyes: gimme a break

• Members

Those list prices do seem a little out of whack. I think I'll just wait for them to be released and let some other people take a leap of faith. We're probably looking at a time where the big ass ehx pedals will have the mojo and be sought after. I expected a little better prices on the cheaper ones (like the small stone, clone, etc), but on the larger items, I'd have to say I'm impressed assuming they're actually good versions and haven't had their circuits changed and/or sound like {censored}. The micro q-tron for $90? That's pretty nice.

• Members
Originally posted by Gloryboy1981

Polyphase description:

Brings cascading sweeps and gorgeous. panoramic imaging through stereo outputs. User defined start and stop ranges allows you to sculpt the phase shifting to fit your music. Optical circuitry provides a wide dynamic range making the Polyphase ideal for hot output keyboards. Switch selectable L.FO. envelope follower and expression pedal control. Generate liquid stereo phase shifting at its finest.

Optical circuitry=
:love:

I love that you can select the start and stop points of the sweep... I hope they make a Polyflange that will do that. :love:

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

Considering most of these aren't even available yet, its possible that site is listing higher prices than normal to try and rake in a few extra bucks taking pre-orders from people that can't wait to get one on the way.

That was my impression.

• Members

Originally posted by therhodeo

I wasnt complaining about the price of the pedals only thats sites prices.

I was. Those list prices do seem out of whack, but the sale prices on the nano stone or nano balls is higher then they currently cost new. Sure, a couple of bucks really isn't that big of a deal, but I think if they raised the prices on the regular units, there'd be a little hooplah over it. I was expecting the prices to be around the same as the sovteks, but I guess that was just wishful thinking. I still think some of the larger ones, like the micro q or the clone theory are nicely priced.

• Members

I want a Clone Theory and PolyPhase NOW! By the way, did anyone else notice that they distinctly mentioned the at the Nano Clone was an analog chorus, but didn't say the same about the Clone Theory? You'd think it was that kind of thing you'd tout if it were true. I wonder......

Archived