UK forumites check in...

Jeztastic

• Members

Poking my head above the parapet, been MIA for a while as well. Been up to my cha-chas in busy work since February. Finished a 6 month contract in IT support, now doing a 3 month stint on an install for BBC Scotland and all the while trying to study for my MCSE. Haven't picked up the guitar in a couple of months. :(

Might be up for another Bristol meet though, depending on the dates. I should have been down the weekend of the Ryder Cup but being a contractor I lose out twice, once by not getting paid for time off and secondly by spending a fortune on beer, :cool:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by alteredsounds

All those for a Bristol meet check some dates around
:idea:

Much as I'd love a trip to London and a look round the gear shops, finances and time are against it for me.

A Bristol meet as more local is more of a possibility depending when it is.

Incidentally, the local music shop is putting on a music show this weekend which I'm hoping to get to. This is just a heads up in case anyone's interested.

• Members

Originally posted by Gorgon90

Much as I'd love a trip to London and a look round the gear shops, finances and time are against it for me.

A Bristol meet as more local is more of a possibility depending when it is.

Incidentally, the
is putting on a music show this weekend which I'm hoping to get to. This is just a heads up in case anyone's interested.

I can't do this weekend or the 14th October, but from then until November I think I'd be free for a Bristol meet up.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived