What Are You Expecting in the Mail?

aeon

• Members

What's the Ibanez pedal Inscho?

I am expecting a Keeley AD9 with delay-time expression pedal and a POG any day now but the wait is killing me... 5-10 days international priority shipping - it's been 8 :)

Oh, and I almost forgot about the Vox 1900 Phaser and original Marshall Guv'nor that should be here this week too.

• Members
Originally posted by vanguard

damn, that's gonna be amazing!
:eek::love:

yeah I can't wait! :love:

Originally posted by Barnaby, Hardly

What's the Ibanez pedal Inscho?

the ibanez is an original pt999 phaser...the one maxon is reissuing right now...its a subtle phaser similar to the phase 45 and dod 201.

I won an ebay auction for it at a great price, but it was dead on arrival....I tried fixing it myself..but ended up sending it to Sir H C. He fixed it and its in the mail back to me! His said there are a couple of trim pots that could make for interesting tweakage.....we shall see! :evil:

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

absolutely nothing.

and it will be that way for a while.

+1

I'm on Paul C's list for a couple little goodies, but other than that I don't even have anything on the horizon. However, it's my burfday in a couple days, and I actually suggested a couple gear-related ideas to my mom. We'll see....

• Members

still waiting on my mayo.

I ordered a '78 from duncan custom shop 8.5 weeks after I ordered the Mayo and the pup came before the mayo. I am a patient man but I'm gettin a bit anxious about my mayo. I just can't wait to play the damn thing.

Archived