Which wah wah pedal?

eddidaz

• Members

I'm going to get one for Christmas, but not sure which one yet.

I was thinking a Crybaby, but there's so many different ones. I was just wondering if there were any crappy ones I should avoid, or whatever.

I'm going to have a play in a couple of guitar shops if I can but I've never really used one before so don't know what to look for specifically.

Help? Recommendations? Advice?

• Members

Try one of the Vox reissues or the Crybaby Classic if you're on a budget. Budda Wah is cool too if you can stretch your budget a tad bit. Your choice is going to depend a lot on what style of music you're into and what your setup is. Teese Wahs are fantastic, but may be tough to find at your local shop and cost a bit more.

• Members

My crybaby was made by drunken midgets with no thumbs. It sucks buildwise. Noisey, crappy... everything you would want in a pedal! It annoyed me so bad Im looking at the $250+ crowd. If you don't play with a wah normally, its cheap and will be fun to see if you want a good one that can take punishment.
Wahs are of a different ilk. You are CONSTANTLY stomping them- but Im a big fat ass and weight 280 lbs. :wave:

• Members

Like i told some one else,I like the Boss PW-10 V-Wah ,it has a modern, vintage,crybaby,bass, advanced and custom wah,it also has a voice and univibe,so the things good for what ever you play for about $99 bucks.It takes a little getting used to because you can use it as is or you can adjust all the settings ,but it's worth it.It also has three programable memory settings ,its sweet.:thu:

Archived