I'm in a bad mood..

gil1

• Members

Funny. :)

Just too much {censored} happening to my family for a while.

My Grandfather got cancer + died, then my Parents got divorced, then my other Grandfather and my Uncle got cancer and died, now my Sister's getting divorced.

All in like 2 years.

It sucks having people you love hit by {censored}, and you can't really do a thing. And I'm just so tired of it all. I know you understand.

And my Sister's divorce is just starting up, over the last 5 days.

And of course it sucks worse for them, but the whole thing after thing after thing is just .... :freak:

So {censored}. Just plain {censored}, {censored}, {censored}.

• Members

hey man i totally know what your going through. My grandfather died of parkinsons (sp?) last year. My grandmother died last month, and i just got back from seeing my grandfather on his deathbed (cancer). My mom and grandmother have been going 24 hours a day to take care of him since christmas eve. Been a very {censored}ty holiday season for us.

{censored} CANCER :mad:

:cry:

• Members
Originally posted by Brian Marshall

my sister goes through marriages like tooth brushes.

anyways, yesterday sucked. today i am trying to deal with the suckieness of yesterday... all the family stuff puts it in perspective though.

Oh, sorry to hear that. :(

I'm just hoping, somehow, it works out reasonably, somehow. I don't know how, really.

This is my sister's first marriage, and she's got a great kid. And she's been pretty long-standing in this marriage. She's been dragged all around while her husband got shipped out with the army, put her carrier on hold while he got shuffled around. Now he just got his PA certificate 6 months ago ....

...and my brother in law just filled, a week after seeing us all for Christmas, with little warning.

WTF?

• Members
Originally posted by wacopacco

hey man i totally know what your going through. My grandfather died of parkinsons (sp?) last year. My grandmother died last month, and i just got back from seeing my grandfather on his deathbed (cancer). My mom and grandmother have been going 24 hours a day to take care of him since christmas eve. Been a very {censored}ty holiday season for us.

{censored} CANCER
:mad:

:cry:

Yea, {censored} cancer.
That sounds really bad.
Sorry to hear that, buddy. :(

• Members
Originally posted by gil1

Oh, sorry to hear that.
:(

I'm just hoping, somehow, it works out reasonably, somehow. I don't know how, really.

This is my sister's first marriage, and she's got a great kid. And she's been pretty long-standing in this marriage. She's been dragged all around while her husband got shipped out with the army, put her carrier on hold while he got shuffled around. Now he just got his PA certificate 6 months ago ....

...and my brother in law just filled, a week after seeing us all for Christmas, with little warning.

WTF?

Hey, it's gotta be rough getting moved around like that all the time. Especially for the kids too. I had a friend in highschool who moved something like 25 times before he was 14...

When i was a kid, my parents moved at least 10 times by the time i was 5. I dont remember most of it, but it was a big part of what split them up.

Archived