I want reverb... help

JoshuaLogan

• Members
Originally posted by JDandCoke

see what i mean?

I can't find the thread on the RRR being the PicoVerb. :(

But it does looks like just the reverb side of the picoverb was put into the radical red reverberator.

• Members

yeah,I know,I been luckier this year than in my whole life!
I met a chick who digs me a whole lot,My job,watch the kids when shes working at the hospital......in return she buys me all my gear.....hahahahhahaha!!!!! LOL!!!!!!:D
How F***in lucky is that?
Im still waiting for a plane to crash into my house and kill me before my setup is complete......

p.s. thanks for the text info....:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by theoneandonlyme

Im picking up the T-REX room-mate reverb friday,from all that I have heard clips of,its the most realistic without sounding too digital I can find.

But it cost like 360 bucks so you have to really want reverb to get it.

$360? That's a load of horse manure. So is any pedal that just an expensive, rehoused picoverb. :o Alesis reverbs are nothing to write home about. For $360 you can buy a TC electronics or Lexicon or how about even a REAL tube driven SPRING REVERB unit that will drown you in an underwater cavern faster than Dick Dale plays Miserlou. Anything else is just stupid.

• Members

Where can I get those ?????
Be very interested if you can tell me anyplace to buy That TC electronic Pedal from.....?????
Oh by the way is it a reverb pedal or 12 other pedals and somewhere along the way it emits some generic form of reverb that DORK WAD ERIC JOHNSON is still coping to play his lameass
I only buy copper top bull{censored} shred licks which noone can remember 5 seconds after you walk away from the song?
Sorry if your Welfare check dosn't allow you to buy any of the newer stuff.
NOT to mention Im thinking a {censored}in reverb Tank might not allow me to put the top on my pedal board case.
Why don't I just buy a Moving Van and then all totally vintage gear cheap I find at rummage sales I find travceling around the country and then I can tell other people who want good {censored}in gear that is built well how generic it is that they bought a new brand cause my GEETAR hero..........Smeckle Van SHailin...dosn't use that stuff there fore it is just plain {censored}.....
WWAAAAHHHHWAAAHHHH....Oh im sorry if I made you cry, you lame ass little whiner......didn't mean to rock your world with the thought of a brand you don't use cause your {censored} hurts!!!
"BIATCH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Oh did I tell Ya.....Your breath stinks!!!!!!

• Members
Originally posted by blanketman

$360? That's a load of horse manure. So is any pedal that just an expensive, rehoused picoverb.
:o
Alesis reverbs are nothing to write home about. For $360 you can buy a TC electronics or Lexicon or how about even a REAL tube driven SPRING REVERB unit that will drown you in an underwater cavern faster than Dick Dale plays Miserlou. Anything else is just stupid.

BUMP
"BIATCH">>>>>>>>>>>>>

Archived