daniel2001

• Members

:thu:

:wave:

Its 8.15am now

:bor:

But I can't sleep

• Members

Debowa Polish Oak Tree Vodka is far and away the best I have ever had. Hard to find and a little pricey.

Chopin gets good reviews and is a little cheaper than Debowa. Cannot vouch as I have never had it.

If you are looking for a cheaper vodka to mix I suggest Pearl from Canada. A little like rubbing alcohol neat but tasteless in a mix.

• Members

Any vodka drinkers here?

I've only recently realised that I like vodka nearly as much as good whisky (nothing like a good Glenlivet).

Anyways, to cut the bull{censored}, anyone know any good vodka brands other than Smirnoff.

I had some stuff I got in Moscow a few years back that I can't remember the name of, that I want.

I saw it in the Caviar house in St. Jame's (London), but it was

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

zubrowska (mix it with apple juice, it's a dream!)

finlandia (quality finish vodka)

Absolut (very "trendy" but is damn good and beats most vodkas on the market)

ps: kazakh vodka is amazing. Borat is clearly not kazakhi otherwise he'd be all over that {censored} like fat kids on a cake!

• Members

I used to be a vodka drinker...then I became a poor student and went back to beer.

Gin is just flavoured vodka really. With a suitable mixer it tastes not bad.

zubrowska is good.

Also try scorpio vodka; vodka with a scorpion in it. Or maybe Blavod; black vodka.

• Members

Ketel One

Titos

Tito's is from Texas (yes, Texas), and the ads on the radio claim that it has beat out "all the other vodkas you're thinking of" at some recent vodka snob gathering.

Titos is not all that bad. Drank quite a bit of the stuff, and IMO, has quite the Stoli taste.

I tried some brand named Rain a while back and recall drinking a rediculous quantity and being absolutely fine later that evening and the next day. No hangovers, no summoning of dinosaurs/buffalo (whatever you want to call it.)

Not a fan of Ketel.. but it does make a good bloody mary.

• Members

i bought a 40 of absolut last week cuz we were having a little get togehter and i decided i wanted to drink caesers all night. turns out i only drank two that night, so i have A LOT leftover. i've been drinking it here and there this week but theres still so much left.

• Members

Stolichnaya Vodka is fine by me, I like it better than Skyy

For what it's worth, I have a friend who's been tending bar in NYC gin mills for over ten years, she knows her vodka and says that Stoli is the best. Seems reasonable to me, there are a lot of pretentious vodkas with pretty bottles out there but the Russians must have it down.

• Members

I like grey goose and absolute but usually wind up buying Smirnoff because im cheap. I like smirnoff though

I was at a party once where this tiny anorexic girl started chugging that cheap vodka (the kind in the gallon sized platic jug). She drank about 1/3 of the gallon and passed out in like 15-20 minutes.

Archived