Its offical...

mrweems

• Members

I have teh flu...

{censored}!!! This sucks.. No school, no work, and most important of all.. No band practice for me this weekend.. :cry:

The only thing i look forward to in life is Playing with my band, sex, listening to music, watching movies, eating sushi, and talking with you guys.

Yea and in that order.. i spend more time on HCFX than i do with anyone else.. I'm such an antisocial asshole..:D

Back to the flu... Blah!!!:mad:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
only little girls get the flu
:wave:

Well then i guess i have a vagina tonight then.. 101.2 temp.. and coughing up stuff only Ozzy would snort..

I feel awful.. I should be getting a tele tomorrow in the mail.. so hopefully that will cheer me up.. That is if UPS can deliver it on time, and not {censored} anything up..

• Members
i feel ya......ive had a cold for a few days and it was only getting worse so i went to the doctor today.

My cold turned into an inner ear infection and strep throat. It sucks when it hurts like hell to swallow anything
:(

you too?!?

man, i had a blue gatorade yesterday.. And it felt like i was swallowing razors.. not cool!

• Members

you too?!?

man, i had a blue gatorade yesterday.. And it felt like i was swallowing razors.. not cool!

Yeah....i try to drink as much as i can while the tylenol and ibuprofen are in full effect.....3 prescriptions later i hope it doesnt turn into anything else

I fell like {censored} though

I have heard the flu is going around bad so im not really suprised. I guess the huge hospital around here had so many people out sick that they almost didnt have enough staff to run it.

• Members

Yeah....i try to drink as much as i can while the tylenol and ibuprofen are in full effect.....3 prescriptions later i hope it doesnt turn into anything else

I fell like {censored} though

I have heard the flu is going around bad so im not really suprised. I guess the huge hospital around here had so many people out sick that they almost didnt have enough staff to run it.

damn thats nuts. well yesterday i was in class and someone was talking about the flu still going around, and i had a sore throat and i was like {censored} i hope that doesnt include me..

and then today i talked to about 20 people with the same symptoms as me.. and i got in an elevator with 4 people including me.. 3 / 4 had the same symptoms.. i mean wtf that doesnt happen unless something is {censored}ed up..

• Members
i've never had the flu. i have the immunities of a god.
:wave:

Same here, its because whenever i dropped a piece of food on the floor i still ate it (within reason) so i think i have built up a natural immunity to anything because i have been slightly introduced to everything.

• Members
I have teh flu...

{censored}!!! This sucks.. No school, no work, and most important of all.. No band practice for me this weekend..
:cry:

The only thing i look forward to in life is Playing with my band, sex, listening to music, watching movies, eating sushi, and talking with you guys.

Yea and in that order.. i spend more time on HCFX than i do with anyone else.. I'm such an antisocial asshole..
:D

Back to the flu... Blah!!!
:mad:

Joel_Washington-Get_Well_Soon.png.png

• Members

Same here, its because whenever i dropped a piece of food on the floor i still ate it (within reason) so i think i have built up a natural immunity to anything because i have been slightly introduced to everything.

me and my cousin used to play in a water treatment plant during the summer...

Archived