We Are All Going To Die

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, what's the latest?

Are you still on a musical hiatus?

Not so much now Jimbo ... I think I needed a breather and the recent gigs has helped to rekindle the passion again back to top fuel levels once more. I'm still getting on with the shooting etc and a few other outdoors pursuits but have been doing some songwriting now my last batch of jobs are over and I have the free time again to dedicate to being creative.

How's things up home these days? I noticed you have been absent lately!

• Members
Not so much now Jimbo ... I think I needed a breather and the recent gigs has helped to rekindle the passion again back to top fuel levels once more. I'm still getting on with the shooting etc and a few other outdoors pursuits but have been doing some songwriting now my last batch of jobs are over and I have the free time again to dedicate to being creative.

:D :D :D

3z0w8yg.jpg

No reason...It just made me laugh.

:wave: :wave:

• Members

Good to hear...are you going to try to organise that BJ's project again?

Not a lot to report up here of any great amusement. :freak:

Fatty's leg is bigger than that kid's whole body.

• Members

all I know is that it doesn't seem too hard to make sure we have a bit of a better world.

Little habits and pushing forward for less polluting sources of energy needs to come from the people. They are already out there but being lobbied so that other companies like petro-chemical ones don't loose monopole.

It's quite sad when you think about it: being governed by needs of bigger companies rather than the will of the people.

• Members

all I know is that it doesn't seem too hard to make sure we have a bit of a better world.

Little habits and pushing forward for less polluting sources of energy needs to come from the people. They are already out there but being lobbied so that other companies like petro-chemical ones don't loose monopole.

It's quite sad when you think about it: being governed by needs of bigger companies rather than the will of the people.

+1.

Though I do think this is a joke thread, in it's own bleak way...

• Members

Good to hear...are you going to try to organise that BJ's project again? .

I'd love to still but alas the money needs to be spread over a few areas right now and the BJ would take up too much of it! It's in my longer term plans to go that way - not sure when though but it will happen for sure.

How many pedals are ya down to now by the way?

• Members

I'd love to still but alas the money needs to be spread over a few areas right now and the BJ would take up too much of it! It's in my longer term plans to go that way - not sure when though but it will happen for sure.

How many pedals are ya down to now by the way?

Two...one's a MojoVibe, and the other a prototype pedal MI gave me a while back which I'd be very reluctant to off load.

I haven't played in over a year now...bloody hell, has it been that long already.:freak:

• Members

:thu: :thu: :thu:

Back to the hobnail boots and an uprising or we are all {censored}ed!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

:wave: :wave:

Archived