We Are All Going To Die

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

boob threads are at an all time high... i'm surprised the man hasn't come down on y'all, haha.

+ three lightning bolts a huge whopping all mighty hand of God.

I realised a little while ago that conflict the nature of man. There will always be conflict, and there will never be peace as long there is freedom (I can go forever on that one), so forth, and guess what, it's not a bad thing. It's ridiculous to think that a completely politically correct, 100% no conflict/fighting/arguing/differing opinion, let's just get along, "this land is my/your land", vacuum tubed world is one worth living in. I prefer my world and life to be very unvacuumed. So I find it completely ridiculous to say that we live in a social and political toilet. For one, because I've never heard of toilet that had a political opinion that wasn't crap, and two, nothing's gonna get better if just talk about how much everything could use getting better.

• Members

It's true. We are extremely over populated and digging ourselves in a {censored} hole we can't get out of, it's too late to go back. We just keep consuming and destroying. Might as well say {censored} it and enjoy it now though, right?

• Members

I realised a little while ago that conflict the nature of man. There will always be conflict, and there will never be peace as long there is freedom (I can go forever on that one), so forth, and guess what, it's not a bad thing. It's ridiculous to think that a completely politically correct, 100% no conflict/fighting/arguing/differing opinion, let's just get along, "this land is my/your land", vacuum tubed world is one worth living in. I prefer my world and life to be very unvacuumed. So I find it completely ridiculous to say that we live in a social and political toilet. For one, because I've never heard of toilet that had a political opinion that wasn't crap, and two, nothing's gonna get better if just talk about how much everything could use getting better.

:bor: :bor: :bor: :bor: :bor:

Go cut your hair!

2d0fcyd.jpg

• Members

:bor: :bor: :bor: :bor: :bor:

Go cut your hair!

2d0fcyd.jpg

2njbjo0.jpg

• Members
It's true. We are extremely over populated and digging ourselves in a {censored} hole we can't get out of, it's too late to go back. We just keep consuming and destroying. Might as well say {censored} it and enjoy it now though, right?

2evrcwj.jpg

• Members
I never said that we should go sell ourselves to the government. I'm saying that freedom is worth more than peace.

That is seriously one of the most funny pictures I've seen since last week.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Archived