New week- Whats coming home or in the mail

whitepapagold

• Members

Its a big week for me-

I ordered Budz guitars purebred strat PUs!!!! Can't wait!

I also asked Sean for Lovepedal Cot50 gold..... Also can't wait, but gladly will!:thu:

And this is the week I pick out my PRS singlecut, so far I think its this one-

SCS6_front_sm_.jpg

But I keep reconsidering a different top.

• Members
You're addicted
:D
..........have you tried a tonepress yet?

nope. not all that interested really in other types of compressors.
it turns out i'm TOTALLY an Orange Squeezer guy so i'm putting this up against the BBE OS clone, will choose a winner and after that will call it a day as far as comps.

• Members

I own an Echotone, and have for almost six years now.

Excellent and highly underrated guitar.

I added a Bigsby to mine as well... great for the rockabilly.

I've been after an ES-335 lately, but my budget certainly won't allow one right now. I tried the Epiphone and liked it.. then I came across the Hamer yesterday. I was really impressed with it. It plays and sounds just like I'd like it to.

Now I just have to decide whether not to actually buy it. It won't be my main guitar, and I don't like switching through a bunch of guitars live, so it may end up sitting on a stand. I'd rather not buy it if it's going to be that way. But.. it's really, really nice.

I wonder if I could flip it for what I paid for it..

Have any pictures of yours? I need something to drool over..

• Members

I've been after an ES-335 lately, but my budget certainly won't allow one right now. I tried the Epiphone and liked it.. then I came across the Hamer yesterday. I was really impressed with it. It plays and sounds just like I'd like it to.

Now I just have to decide whether not to actually buy it. It won't be my main guitar, and I don't like switching through a bunch of guitars live, so it may end up sitting on a stand. I'd rather not buy it if it's going to be that way.
But
.. it's really, really nice.

I wonder if I could flip it for what I paid for it..

just buy it already.

Trust me brotha, they are good instruments. I have used it for metal, jazz, rock, country... Let a friend's band use it for almost a year and got it back in still great condidtion.

The duncan designed pickups are pretty decent as well. I am still considering a P-94 up front and a Pearly Gates in the bridge, but have been lazy for 5 years.

Archived