Just bought a Silver Kiss

Elliott Damage

• Members

got one from the same batch.. been tryin since the end of january. big thanks to nick for making another run of these before they go off to production :) i think my rig is very set now.. maybe another delay or something else really weird (noiseswash?) someday, or some other crazy thing that someone comes up with.. i'm so stoked.

• Members

i will not bull{censored} though...I wish it was bigger. I hate these small pedals.

Gigging with em can be a pain for sure, trying to be all careful. Still I think it's gonna be a winner. I love the ability to have control over the amount of mids instead of having to compensate by raising or lowering EQ.

• Members

VERY COOL pedal guys..its the one I would grab if I was in a hurry or had no board...very flexible, and always sounds great.
Nic did a great job getting all the knobs far away from the switch, too.
I'm not a fan of small pedals either, but have had NO problems with this one.
I also picked up an American Edition Semaphore, so I do fall into the "clown shoes" category, but the SK has given me no problems.

• Members
VERY COOL pedal guys..its the one I would grab if I was in a hurry or had no board...very flexible, and always sounds great.

Nic did a great job getting all the knobs far away from the switch, too.

I'm not a fan of small pedals either, but have had NO problems with this one.

I also picked up an American Edition Semaphore, so I do fall into the "clown shoes" category, but the SK has given me no problems.

i want to pick up an American Edition Semaphore but I had just enough extra cash for the Silver Kiss. Hopefully I'll get one eventually :cry:

Archived