You know you are a true HCFX addict when...

Zlandicar

• Members

- you have has cheezburger.

- you have seen at least 5 incarnations of inscho's pedalboard.

- you buy a vintage Silverface Champ just to run boutique ODs through it to make it sound like a current production Marshall.

- you have more fuzzes than all other pedal types combined.

- you laugh uncontrollably at the phrase "build your own clown".

- you pay $85 for a rehoused Chicken Salad.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
- you have has cheezburger.

- you have seen at least 5 incarnations of inscho's pedalboard.

- you buy a vintage Silverface Champ just to run boutique ODs through it to make it sound like a current production Marshall.

- you have more fuzzes than all other pedal types combined.

- you laugh uncontrollably at the phrase "build your own clown".

- you pay $85 for a rehoused Chicken Salad.

boardupdate002.gif

• Members

Hmm...now skipping school to play Final Fantasy in high school doesn't seem quite so nerdy....

haha, that was the second part... actually i didn't think about this site at all wehn i decided to skip, i just found myself on here. definitely gonna get some final fantasy done, and definitely a lil geeterin' too

• Members

Well, I do have more fuzz pedals then any other pedal, but I've known I'm a hcef addict for years. I should take some time off from this place to get all my reading done, and I'd probably get a lot farther in my writing, but eh...

I need to revisit the snes final fantasy. I played chrono trigger not too long ago (over winter break), but I wasn't really in the mood to play another right after. I wish Chrono was longer, but I didn't really feel like going for the extra endings.

Archived