Suhr Pro vs. Fender Custom Classic

wednesdaysworse

• Members

I will agree that i have felt some bad gandl's before... but everyone i've picked up in the last year or so has felt really good. I will definitely take your friend's opinion to heart though. And i will re-state that suhrs are amazing guitars. But I also ab'd the tribute bass with an american tobias that my friend owned... and he sold the tobias and bought the gandl. It's amazing to me that the tributes cost only a hundred some dollars more than a mexi strat.

I am not saying that G&L's are bad at all, just that comparing a Chevy to a Ferrari isn't the proper comparisson. Quality and cost, two of the primary considerations when making a purchase, bang for the buck analogy vs BANG.

Just as a Boss DD3 is a fine delay, it isn't a TC Electronic 2290, and NEVER will be, same as with the G&L comparisson to Suhr. Just my $.02

• 1 month later...
  • Members

After owning many guitars, I have to say that my Suhr Standard has to be on of the all time best, there are many wonderful playing guitars, but this one has something special, awesome Tone, playibility & Looks :thu:

IMG_1116.jpg

• Members

After owning many guitars, I have to say that my Suhr Standard has to be on of the all time best, there are many wonderful playing guitars, but this one has something special, awesome Tone, playibility & Looks
:thu:
IMG_1116.jpg

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guthrie Govan look....

I LOVE mine too:

Picture.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Members

First of all, sorry for pulling out this thread from paraffin. :D

I'm a bit dodgy for the fact that everyone is selling their as new/slightly used pro series suhrs. Aren't they?

When I tried one, it felt superb in every way, except the neck was a bit, but just a bit(!).. too tiny. Slim C.

No Jeff Beck here, ay? :cop:

Back to the original question, why nobody likes their pro series?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived