OT: KSS is probably the nicest forum around here...

SaltyDogg

• Members

I don't spend all my time in here... but I think KSS has a pretty decent bunch of guys (seemingly no girls?:confused::cry: ) and I think the people are really knowledgable... I bet KSS has higher "true expert" ratio than any other big forum here...

:thu::wave:

Guest Anonymous

I recently found the forum "Open Jam". I love it! I can go there and be myself most of the time. I was looking for more of an emotional outlet because I think I was getting too crazy here. This KSS forum is like "Church" compared to "Open Jam". I feel better lately.

I think it would be cool to have a subforum under KSS for people who do not like Virtual Organs. They could offer advice on what Hammond Organs should sound like. They could also comment on what Leslie speakers should sound like.

Thank me.

• Members

I recently found the forum "Open Jam". I love it! I can go there and be myself most of the time. I was looking for more of an emotional outlet because I think I was getting too crazy here. This KSS forum is like "Church" compared to "Open Jam". I feel better lately.

It's becoming closed jam:rolleyes:

• Members

I don't spend all my time in here... but I think KSS has a pretty decent bunch of guys (seemingly no girls?
:confused::cry:
) and I think the people are really knowledgable... I bet KSS has higher "true expert" ratio than any other big forum here...

:thu::wave:

Expertise in demonitry perhaps. If you are looking for a group of noise-makers destined for the burning pits of sewage in hell, you've come to the right place.

Archived