What grill cloth do you think goes best with blonde tolex?

• Members
is that last princeton brown/oxblood?

Yes sir it is, and I don't have it anymore. I had it and my amp guy wanted to turn it quickly and not like the pay as you go plan that I have with him. He didn't want to wait 4 or 5 months on this one, so he e-bayed it on a BIN and it sold quickly. I REALLY wish I'd had the cash for this one.:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Members
Yes sir it is, and I don't have it anymore. I had it and my amp guy wanted to turn it quickly and not like the pay as you go plan that I have with him. He didn't want to wait 4 or 5 months on this one, so he e-bayed it on a BIN and it sold quickly. I REALLY wish I'd had the cash for this one.
:mad:

you have a PM by the way.

• Members
That's a recover job - they never made brownie Princetons that looked like that...

I have the ONLY ORIGINAL like this in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's worth MILLIONS, no BILLIONS, Just kidding. O.K. My amp guy had the faceplate Custom made and built the cab and tolexed it himself.You gotta admit it is SWEET looking.:)

• Members
I have the ONLY ORIGINAL like this in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's worth MILLIONS, no BILLIONS, Just kidding. O.K. My amp guy had the faceplate Custom made and built the cab and tolexed it himself.You gotta admit it is SWEET looking.
:)

Oh it's hawt - just didn't want anybody thinking there were more of those around...

:love:

Archived