Does anyone in the uk...

TeleMan1985

• Members

OK - the double ended jacks - I think you can get them here:

http://www.hotroxuk.com/

They aren't listed online, but the last time I was there I think he had them in the shop - ring him and find out.

For right angled daisy chains, might be worth asking the guy at diago - again, none on the site, but might be worth an ask. Here's the link to the site:

http://www.diago.co.uk/

Hope that helps

• Members

those double ended jacks are not the best option if you need to connect pedals of different height, or pedals that have connections mounted on the circuit board

Never thought of that - good point. I do have 3 or 4 bosses in a line where they may come in use though...

• Members

What would you do to tidy up the below pedal board? I want to make it 'pristine' in honour of Robopimp! And yes, before you say it, I'm working on getting hold of some decent patch cables - george L's. And yes, I've heard all the 'get some decent pedal' jokes before haha...

Picture002.jpg

Picture006.jpg

• Members

yeh thing is even with bosses theyre still not all the same height, i found that out the hard way didnt even think when i bout a couple a few yrs back, they just looking so cool! also, they dont actually save you space at all, nice idea but if space is limited then theyre useless. get george l's

• Members

I think I'm gonna make a pedaltrain style board. The prices for 3 slats of metal mounted on two other slats of metal are ridiculous. They are good - because you can get all the cables underneath etc, you can get alot more pedals on there, but I just think the're pricey. Last night I tried to tidy my board up and get a couple more pedals on there, then after all the hard work, I switched on and it wouldn't work - and I could work out what was wrong! So, in the end I just chucked it all in a cupboard and I've just got 4 pedals on the floor at the moment...!

Archived