High voltage/wattage fuzz preamp?

• Members

Is this really how you spend your time? Trolling internet forums with unimaginative and uncreative attempts at humor to get everyone fired up. That my friend is a lonely life. Do yourself a favor and everyone else a favor and just stop. The routine is getting old at this point...

• Members
Is this really how you spend your time? Trolling internet forums with unimaginative and uncreative attempts at humor to get everyone fired up. That my friend is a lonely life. Do yourself a favor and everyone else a favor and just stop. The routine is getting old at this point...

:confused:

• Members

ohh I see you haven't meet good ole' Walter yet. This post didn't work like his normal ones. He usually just starts threads with extremely general topics and then just asks idiotic questions so that the thread goes on and on. He does it in the amp forum all the time..

• Members
Thats not a FUZZ plus those are amp preamps not a FUZZ at high voltage/wattage u know what i mean

I'm looking for a FUZZ FACE at 250volts or 480volts like a fender or marshall pramps are around 250volts to 480volts right?

With Fuzz preamps like those, they use "Smart Voltage" circuitry and it uses psychic sensors to determine what you "meant to do", so they're idiot proof. PERFECT for you. :thu: They can also put out 1.21 GigaWatts, and the voltages they run are attenuator based allowing from .0003 Volts up to 19 Giga-Volts. Variable current flux capacitors are also available as a factory option.

They are also working on a psychic FX line allowing YOU to do harmonies with the other voices in your head. :thu:

• Members

well, let us see:
I have a Miller SHopmate welder. Puts out up to 230 volts at around 30 amps.

I suggest connecting the ground strap to the negative lead in your fuzzface, and the cathode to the positive. Now, be sure to click the fuzz face to "on" then, (now I am assuming you are good with a wah pedal too) click on the Miller's CV pedal (oh, and be sure to NOT hook up the argon bottle.)

wait, before you do this, be sure you are on AC power on the welder.
This will power the pedal with slightly less than your 400 volts, but the amperage will make up for it.

• Members

well, let us see:

I have a Miller SHopmate welder. Puts out up to 230 volts at around 30 amps.

I suggest connecting the ground strap to the negative lead in your fuzzface, and the cathode to the positive. Now, be sure to click the fuzz face to "on" then, (now I am assuming you are good with a wah pedal too) click on the Miller's CV pedal (oh, and be sure to NOT hook up the argon bottle.)

wait, before you do this, be sure you are on AC power on the welder.

This will power the pedal with slightly less than your 400 volts, but the amperage will make up for it.

icon_lachtot.gifth_hysterical.gif

• Members

sure i don't believe u your still a spoiled brat doesn't matter if u earned it or not bottomline is that with all that equipment what are u going to do with it because lately for the past months u been on HC more hours than actualy playing your GEAR buddy and trolling my threads up what a waist of TIME loser

What are u going to do with all that equipment ZACH?? why did u buy it all for what? your not even in a BAND buddy? why u on HC so much and not recording your demo/album?

And you think your so funny trolling up my threads to your a LOSER with alot of money it seems 4 amp heads etc. for what

bottomline is your not funny at all your a loser with money and is on HC more than using your GEAR so the real troll is YOU

• Members

but your pretty stupid actually to have all that gear and don't know the basics

don't think your the next chris poland with that bradshaw controller

What basics are you referring to, that I am unaware of?

I actually know Chris and don't think I am him. As a matter of fact the last time I saw him, he was using a TC Electronic 0144 controller not CAE, of course that may have very well changed.

• Members

OH PLEASE YOUR PHOTO GALLERY HAS NOTHING JUST LIKE I THOUGHT NOTHING
:bor:
:bor:
:bor::blah:

Ya, the page on my site now is one I am building for a friends store and am temporarily hosting it there. I can put mine back up for you If you like.

Archived