New Catalinbread Pedal

Filter428

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

cool nick!

I love the small package, and i understand the fun of trying to fit a cool circuit into a really small package.

would love to hear it sometime, live at leeds has gotta be in my top 5 live rock records period

there was a story that when Van Halen got to meet Townshend, he asked him what echo unit he used on live at leeds since it was such a great tone.

Pete told Eddie " that was just the room, mate!"

• Members

421395142_99d9e9ef90.jpg

Those enclosures are tons of fun. :')

Actually the same size as the most recent mini expression volume pedal proto I was working on (also the reason I'm going back to the drawing board... just end up being way too small).

I know there's a few loopers out there, but isn't anyone else doing boost, or fuzz in this size? I thought Monkey FX was.. and I swore another big boutique pedal builder had a boost recently.

Anyhow, I think ultimately people want to be able to use a battery, which is why we stopped selling our mini's. People always bitch about board space, but ultimately don't really care that much in the end. :')

I wish there was an enclosure somewhere between this size and the MXR size so as to get small but still have space for a 9 volt. Then again the prices are just too hard to beat for MXR-sized enclosures in quantity, and yeah... {censored} a bunch of wiring up those tiny ass enclosures. People used to make light of something so small costing "so much" at around $100, but truth is it's just as much work, if not more so. Though I'm sure Nic has designed those little beauties to perfection. Love the simplicity in the artwork and the bare metal. :')

... oh and don't forget the square mini-enclosures. Technically about the same surface area as the new Catalinbread / old E13 mini's. :')

This was actually the 25 clean boost... not a stutter box.

421397971_d64d6861a6.jpg

421397898_99257dcde6.jpg

devi-

Archived