tomorrow: Pianoteq 2

pogo97

• Members

Wow! So nice to find a forum full of folks as excited about the new version of Pianoteq as i am! They've really done an amazing job with the program, leaps and bounds better than version 1. I really think Pianoteq opens up some exciting possibilities for art musicians who have never worked with a digital piano before!

• Members

I've been playing with this a lot this evening and may have spoke to soon. I rescind my prior statement of disappointment. Evertything I tried at first sounded phazy in the lower midrange but I'm starting to enjoy just playing instead of evaluating.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

i just checked out version 2 demo, i have better impression now than i did of version 1... pretty cool.

still very very expensive though, any know of any group buys or discounts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Does anyone else notice that out of the box it's kind of Muddy and a lot of the midrange has to much boost? I had to run this through a pulteq to get it cleaned up a bit. It is kind of nice, but at the price :eek: I really don't think it's worth it. I'm leaning more towards TruePianos it's half the price and I think it sounds better.

Archived