Check this pedal... $1,000,000.00 buy it now.

C Fuzz

• Members

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO OWN A FLANGER !

Your crazy guit pedal collection is incomplete without it!

Be a real person and own your own Boss BF-2 Flanger. There is nothing like it. The Flanger effect, if you don't already know, is a well sought-out guitar effect that permits you to sound just like modern bands. Its high-low "wavy" feel makes it unique in its own, and provides you with non-stop discovery and months of excitement as you discover its capabilities. The Flanger is a somewhat popular but cachet-ed effect that merits a better status in the world of guitar playing. Be the one to kick a** with your Boss Flanger pedal! My Flanger pedal is yours if you pay me for it. I love Paypal and I will throw it at you for cost in Canada and in the US of A. Thanks for loving the Flange. It loves you too, but cohesively.

:D

• Members

I saw that too. I laughed out loud and got some stares from the family. Because of the price, I think this might be a replica BF-2 and is meant to compliment the EVH Frankenstein Fender is hawking.

Let's see... Life of luxury or awesome flange effect. The choice is so difficult!

Archived