Liberal peeps, I urge you...

• Members
You're absolutely right. And I should not have reacted to Mr.Texas' insult and attack on my character. After all, he probably gets his facts from FOX NEWS and we all know they're extemely fair and balanced.

I'm going back to talking pedals.
:cool:

The only insult was the one directed towards the "character" of our president, by you.

I get my facts through the use of common sense, which isn't so common nowadays (you proved that fact). Keep your hate towards our president to yourself and I'll stand down. You may not like his policies, or "FOX NEWS", but that's another issue... stick to it.

As for your character - you proved you had very little by instantly attacking the typical topic of Bush being the end all of America. So, with that being said you really should stick to pedals.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have every right to defend the character of our president, with or without stating the obvious. I chose the obvious.

Actually you are wrong, you do not have the right to attack a forum member, whether you feel they deserve it or not.

• Members

...... Keep your hate towards our president to yourself and I'll stand down. You may not like his policies, or "FOX NEWS", but that's another issue... stick to
it

As for your character - you proved you had very little by instantly attacking the typical topic of Bush being the end all of America. So, with that being said you really should stick to pedals.

Man, I really wanted to end this but you continue to piss me off with the personal insults. We can go back and forth til we're red in the face but at the end of the day I stand with the majority of America and the world regarding this great "decider" of a president, and after he's gone history will show what kind of a leader he was. Have a good day, sir.

• Members

By the way, there is no forum rule about attacking our president.

However, it is against forum policy to attack other members.

Live with it.

Another example of Liberal bias weeding out oppositional beliefs. They do it in the media, so why not message boards?

And what should I "live with"? I never "attacked" anyone. I stated my opinion, as did he/she. There was a mutual disagreement at the most. I suggest you live with that fact that not ever conservative is going to sitback, mouth closed to the fact that some people have serious misunderstanding in regards to politics.

• Members

I should care more about a mis-informed forum member than I should about our president? Be realistic.

It doesnt matter what you "care" about.

You agreed to the TOS, you follow the rules, or you get banned.

How is that for realistic ?

• Members

Man, I really wanted to end this but you continue to piss me off with the personal insults. We can go back and forth til we're red in the face but at the end of the day I stand with the majority of America and the world regarding this great "decider" of a president, and after he's gone history will show what kind of a leader he was. Have a good day, sir.

When, other than the first post, have I insulted you? All I've done is defend my beliefs, which unfortantely - for you - go against your own. You'd be surprised at how little I care about you. The topic was your statements - if any attack was made, it was on those. SO, with that being said... lets agree to disagree. I will not apologize, as I did no wrong. But you seriouslly need to learn to handle criticism a little better.

• Members

If my beliefs in what's right prevent me from being able to discuss effects pedals - I'll live. If it is felt neccessary - ban me.

I see...screw the rules, you'll do what you want.

You being banned is up to Phil, hopefully he does the right thing.

• Members

Another example of Liberal bias weeding out oppositional beliefs. They do it in the media, so why not message boards?

And what should I "live with"? I never "attacked" anyone. I stated my opinion, as did he/she. There was a mutual disagreement at the most. I suggest you live with that fact that not ever conservative is going to sitback, mouth closed to the fact that some people have serious misunderstanding in regards to politics.

You called the guy an idiot. That's qualifies as a personal attack. You need to chill out. You're playing on stereotypes of liberals and quite frankly, you're acting like a 12 year old about this.

• Members

You called the guy an idiot. That's qualifies as a personal attack. You need to chill out. You're playing on stereotypes of liberals and quite frankly, you're acting like a 12 year old about this.

Am I being attacked now? Should I take offense to the fact that you said I act like a 12 year old, blow it out of context and whine until YOU get banned?

Sounds hypocritical if you ask me.

• Members

Am I being attacked now? Should I take offense to the fact that you said I act like a 12 year old, blow it out of context and whine until YOU get banned?

Sounds hypocritical if you ask me.

Christ, you called the guy an idiot. That qualifies as an insult and as an attack and to further prove that, your "tone" was clearly pissed off. Pray that Phil does not banninate you.

Archived