Enjoying Live Earth?

• Members

From Virginia (born in Ethiopia). His second album is due out next month (finally). I think he is/was on the label started by Fred Durst of all people.

His first album New Sacred Cow had a minor hit, "Hell Bent," back in 2003 that got some MTV2 airplay (back in the day when they actually showed videos).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owS1coeoWEc

cool video. As I recall it's just someone else's short film set repackaged as a music video.

• Members

it would be fun if they would reproduce some stuff as the first liveaid, such as phil collins(oops!) playing one gig in uk and the other in US... thanks to Concorde!!!

i forget this is not enviromentally friendly...just like all the parafernalia necessary for concert of this scale at wembley stadium...hmmmmmm!

anyways...looking forward to Spinal Tap reunion 2.0!:thu:

• Members
it would be fun if they would reproduce some stuff as the first liveaid, such as paul simon playing one gig in uk and the other in US... thanks to Concorde!!!

i forget this is not enviromentally friendly...just like all the parafernalia necessary for concert of this scale at wembley stadium...hmmmmmm!

anyways...looking forward to Spinal Tap reunion 2.0!
:thu:

I think it was Phil Collins doing the Concorde thing.

Archived