Jump to content

Reverb between amp head and cab???


Recommended Posts

  • Members

Oh boy, this question came up a few months ago. There's not many units that can do it, because regular effects will get damaged if you run them at the currents that speaker outputs produce.


There's a unit called the motherload (www.motherload.co.uk) that allows you to insert an effects loop between amp and speaker. It's expensive, but if you want to do what you want to do...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...