What do you do when...

Keith SIO

• Members

Not if your other dirt pedal already covers the territory.

Well, heres the thing. The box of Rock can do a convincing "mule" but it doesnt have the same EQ and the gain on the mule is a tiny looser. Nothing a crowd would ever realize, only me. I am worred that if I get rid of the mule, the box of rock wont be as "clear" as the mule is. But it also has the power that the mule lacks...It is a double edged sword.

• Members

If your worried that much, then don't trade the mule yet.

Trade other pedals for a dirt pedal that would knock off the mule while still not threatening the BoR.

Well my intention with the BOR was to get a go to distortion, and in reality its more of an overdrive. So I am wondering if I should just make it my go too OD and get a distortion. BOR is def more verastile than the mule, but I dunno. I hate subtle differences!!!

• Members

eh, I researched it for like a year so I knew what I was getting in to. I love the pedal. its making me not like my other ones!

yeah I'm kinda in the same boat...I got one to check it out, and I love it. My "sound" kind of all stemmed from my Full-drive, and I'm at a point where I'm either going to keep my Full-drive or keep my BoR (financial reasons)...I don't know what to do! They both do stuff that the other can't...

• Members

yeah I'm kinda in the same boat...I got one to check it out, and I love it. My "sound" kind of all stemmed from my Full-drive, and I'm at a point where I'm either going to keep my Full-drive or keep my BoR (financial reasons)...I don't know what to do! They both do stuff that the other can't...

Box of rock is ruining my pedal world...hahaha man I love it so much, I just wish it had a more versatile eq...but having a boost and all is worth so much. It is such a wonderful pedal.

I am wondering if a crunchbox would give me a heavier gain and different tone, if so I would be all about running it with the bor and being set.

Archived