Mega Vibe is the King

mrbluetone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I ordered a Mega Vibe a month ago, haven't received it yet. In fact, I have had no contact from the people making them confirming my order. I paytpal'd them. Is that normal with those guys?

I gave up trying to contact him..hopfully my pedal shows up.

going on about 12 weeks....

• Members

KR Musical Products now using a waiting list to order Mega Vibes...

How to order

Just send an email of which pedals you are interested in at fslp27@hotmail.com or our contact page on our website and we will add you to the corresponding waiting list(s) when your name is next on the waiting list we will contact you when your order is done and with details payment options. If you already sent us an email of your interest of ordering then you are on the list. We save names on the order list in the order received. We will honor the price of the order at the time of when your email was received. Prices are subject to change without notice.

Note: waiting time is generally 12 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I wish I had more time to play it or just play in general, but I got a quick set in last night. This is the king of the vibes. Deep and rich, it sets in the mix in such a way that you feel it while playing. More later.........

megavibe.jpg

Thats a pretty stupid place for input/output jacks. :confused:

• Members

In what way is the mega better than the Fulltone? Interested as I have the Fulltone and cant fault it but I'm always on the look-out

The clips will tell you everything you need to know. I found the Fulltone to be a little too phasery. At louder volumes it didn't have that thick, breathing quality to it. The Mega sounds like it picks up where the Fulltone left off, IMO.

http://krmusicalproducts.com/ :thu:

• Members

The clips will tell you everything you need to know. I found the Fulltone to be a little too phasery. At louder volumes it didn't have that thick, breathing quality to it. The Mega sounds like it picks up where the Fulltone left off, IMO.

http://krmusicalproducts.com/
:thu:

You can adjust that with the trimmer inside the fulltone just like the mega sweetsound,etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Been waiting 10 weeks. I'm wondering if I'll get an email saying it shipped, or if it'll just show up.

I did get an email but it still shipped a week after that so hang in. I almost don't like ordering things I have to wait a longtime for, but in this case I'm glad I did. My other guitarist in our band came over finally got to play with it and is now sold on it as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I'm glad you're happy with your Mega Vibe and I must say,the appearance alone is enough to make me try,to get on the ever growing,purchase list.

Still,unless I get to A/B one with Retroman's stereo,Uber Vibe,I can't see shelling out the big bucks,yet.

...sure the Mega (& Ultra) are fantastic...but I absolutely LOVES my Uber, great tone & tweakability that puts all others to shame (& I also have a Mojo that I think is tremendous)...

• Members

You can adjust that with the trimmer inside the fulltone just like the mega sweetsound,etc.

I had the fulltone vibe too and i tryed to work with it . I a justed the trimer too but could'nt get the magic happening.

I sold it and bought a mojo from Bob and got it in about 3 weeks. I've been loving this pedal ever since. I ajusted the trimer and in minutes i had what i was looking for.:thu:

Archived