Hooooooly. Weber Sunn Model T Kit?

p00n

• Members

Hey milton! Hah its lit tomorrow anyway, no harm gear surfing a little. Yup hiwatts are definitely sweet.

Too bad the shipping costs for amps are insane eh. I guess the closest we can get is one of those ceriatones.

On a happy note though, my amp's (finally) coming back in about a week's time. Hopefully the tech found a set of the funky preamp tubes (6eu7s) for a good price. If not I'll have to blow almost 100USD more on 3 NOS ones.

• Members

model Ts are 200 watts. well, the originals are. fender re-issued those shit channel changing ones that were nothing at all like the originals, and i think they were 100 watts.

I believe the old ones are 100-150 watts.

The RI's aren't anywhere near the same as the originals, but they are still bad-ass amps in their own right.

To each his own I guess... :idk:

• Members

Do they break up naturally (at sane levels) or are they just a loud huge clean platform for pedals?

yes. mine breaks up with the volume at 3 which is very loud, but the tone is unbeatable. think really heavy isis/pelican kind of stuff :thu:

(and at this volume, i was smoking my buddy's jcm900 100watt with the volume on 7 :D)

Archived