Fulltone Cylde McCoy Wah

Walters9515

• Members

Not a very good one, though.

His threads usually max out at about 8-10 replies.

ya... I respond the way I did, because he decided to play internet tough guy and send me some PM's threatening to email the head of my company and tell them stuff about me... Joke's on him though... I am the boss of my own company HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

• Members

Does the Fulltone Cylde McCoy Wah has a METAL CAN inductor or Plastic black or red inductor inside??

I believe the new one has the psychokinetic wireless system that hooks directly to your brain, via an implant that is easily inserted through the gaping hole in YOUR head and allows you to just think of the wah characteristic you want, and it will produce it for you. I believe the new firmware includes a common sense module as well, which allows for automatic software updates and pre-programmed instructions on using google, for your dumb ass questions.

• Members

I believe the new one has the psychokinetic wireless system that hooks directly to your brain, via an implant that is easily inserted through the gaping hole in YOUR head and allows you to just think of the wah characteristic you want, and it will produce it for you. I believe the new firmware includes a common sense module as well, which allows for automatic software updates and pre-programmed instructions on using google, for your dumb ass questions.

Actually, the gaping hole is

nevermind. I don't want to get banned...

• Members
Aloha, mi amigo

After I typed that I started cracking up at my lucacy Hawaiian and Spanish, the blended new language of Spahwaiian, or Hawaiianish I dunno....

Wuz up...
:lol:

Hittin the net and the pavement for the first time in 23 years. 5 mergers in the last 6 years. My pos was deleted due to cutbacks.:rolleyes: I heard they were getting bought out anyway so.......just as well. Very different today in job seeking. Very impersonal, everything is done on the net now. I am SOOO old school, and OLD! A Survivor though with a loyal customer base and rep. Many of my former customers are still calling me,and will not purchase from the dark side!! Feather in my hat yes, but wallet getting thin!!:D:D

• Members
Hittin the net and the pavement for the first time in 23 years. 5 mergers in the last 6 years. My pos was deleted due to cutbacks.
:rolleyes:
I heard they were getting bought out anyway so.......just as well. Very different today in job seeking. Very impersonal, everything is done on the net now. I am SOOO old school, and OLD! A Survivor though with a loyal customer base and rep. Many of my former customers are still calling me,and will not purchase from the dark side!! Feather in my hat yes, but wallet getting thin!!
:D

Hope all works out well, sooner- rather than later. Best of luck. They say, "break a leg", I say, "Break theirs".

• Members
Hope all works out well, sooner- rather than later. Best of luck. They say, "break a leg", I say, "Break theirs".

Thanx! I know that no one is indispensible but, They will break their own cause I was one of the top sales reps and certainly the only one who sold in SF for 23 years. I watched the kids take over their parents stores many times, There really is still loyalty, maybe not from Employers though. I received a superb letter of reccomendation although I was so pissed I told them to shove it. They gave me an option to stay for less money and no Co. car but I refused. It will be OK, but I wanna buy GEAR!!:D

• Members
Thanx! I know that no one is indispensible but, They will break their own cause I was one of the top sales reps and certainly the only one who sold in SF for 23 years. I watched the kids take over their parents stores many times, There really is still loyalty, maybe not from Employers though. I received a superb letter of reccomendation although I was so pissed I told them to shove it. They gave me an option to stay for less money and no Co. car but I refused. It will be OK, but I wanna buy GEAR!!

You're right, It'll all work out...

Rock on... :thu:

Archived