BOTB | Budget Board Voting

NITEFLY182

• Members

can we get Chu2 to fill us in on what's in the altoids tin and the blue box top right?

the Altoids tin is a trigger for the small stone, turning the phase cycle on and off to turn the small stone into a filter-type effect. The blue box is a clone of the Electro-Harmonix LPB-1

Hope that helps!

• Members
It's turning into a runaway!
:eek:
Hopefully my little cabinet door turned pedalboard will at least stay close but how do you compete with an Altoids tin switch?!
:D

That's a cabinet door???!! :eek: Genius! I have to say that I'd rather have your board with my pedals on it than my particleboard creature, but hey, you gotta do what's gotta get done. Nice board, man.:thu:

On a side note, why is the voting proportion almost constantly hovering around 60-40? It's kinda weird.....

• Members
That's
a cabinet door???!!
:eek:
Genius! I have to say that I'd rather have your board with my pedals on it than my particleboard creature, but hey, you gotta do what's gotta get done. Nice board, man.
:thu:

On a side note, why is the voting proportion almost constantly hovering around 60-40? It's kinda weird.....

Ha, yeah, it's a budget board to the core! Thanks though, I appreciate it. I was wondering the same thing, it seems like even when both sides get a few votes, it stays proportional. I guess it's all about function over form (as it should be). :thu:

• Members
I'm with him...let's go 50-50!
:D
I'm throwing a vote your way though Chu2, mostly for the braided cables and rubber bands.
:thu:

Totally agreed. I have to say, using a cabinet door is the epitome of thriftfulness, which deserves an extra vote.

Archived