I had the week off work last week...

TeleMan1985

• Members

...and so finally got round to sitting down and doing some serious practice. And I finally realised that I'm totally happy with my set up and don't feel like buying a pedal ever again (unless something breaks!). My tone was great and I just really enjoyed doing some serious playing for once. Hopefully I can keep this new found work ethic up! If I ever get round to being in a serious band, maybe I'll want a better amp and I'll want to do a bit of work on my axes, but apart from that, it's all good. Feel my warm satisfied glow!

• Members

...and so finally got round to sitting down and doing some serious practice. And I finally realised that I'm totally happy with my set up and don't feel like buying a pedal ever again (unless something breaks!).

You're living a lie. Stop indulging your delusional self. You know you want more pedals.

• Members
...and so finally got round to sitting down and doing some serious practice. And I finally realised that I'm totally happy with my set up and don't feel like buying a pedal ever again (unless something breaks!). My tone was great and I just really enjoyed doing some serious playing for once. Hopefully I can keep this new found work ethic up! If I ever get round to being in a serious band, maybe I'll want a better amp and I'll want to do a bit of work on my axes, but apart from that, it's all good. Feel my warm satisfied glow!

I feel it!! :thu:

• Members
Now if only I could dump this crappy office job and find a career that doesn't make me want to poke my own eyes out with a blunt knife, the pieces of my life may begin falling into place!

just dump the job, you have the gear you want now...why bother working? You can sit around dossing playing guitar and writing songs...get a band together...become an artist. :)

• Members
Pay all my debts off for me, and I'd be happy to become a full time bum!
:)

:D

talking of which, I see you are still trying to unload all those pedals...why don't you ebay them...crybabys always go for decent money and I imagine you could do ok on a few of the others too?

• Members
:D

talking of which, I see you are still trying to unload all those pedals...why don't you ebay them...crybabys always go for decent money and I imagine you could do ok on a few of the others too?

I've never used eBay. It's just the hassle of signing up and learning what to look out for etc etc. I suppose it might come to that in the end. I know that a few of the pedals listed I am never going to get rid of on here...

• Members

I've never used eBay. It's just the hassle of signing up and learning what to look out for etc etc. I suppose it might come to that in the end. I know that a few of the pedals listed I am never going to get rid of on here...

yeah, it's a bit of a pain if you don't know what you are doing....

don't you know anyone who could put them on for you? my mates are always asking me to put stuff on for them!!

I could put them on for you if it came to it. I'm busy this week, but we could probably sort something out, in a week or two..

you could send me the tubulator for my trouble or something.

you wouldn't have to send them to me, you could just email me pics, I could list them, when they finished I could email you the details and you could send them out....I'd transer the money from paypal to my account and send you a cheque. it sounds a bit of a crazy idea, but if you get stuck, I wouldn't mind helping you out....it's an option anyway.

• Members

Hey man, thanks for the kind offer! I will get in touch if it comes to that. It's good of you too help...

no problem.....

yeah pm me or something if you need to do it and I'll send you my email or whatever.

Archived