Want a new pedal

Flying_Milkman

• Members

Hey guys, normally I'm a EG forum dude, but figured I'd come over here for a little effect expertise.

Now that we've got that out of the way...

The lil' misses gave me $100 to spend on a pedal (not a lot I know, but it's what I have to work with for a little while :cop:).

I have several nice OD and Distortion pedals, so I'm not looking for one of those, but I want a nice effect (seeing as I'm using a ME-50 for everything else, litterally). I play mostly Indie and Classic Rock... Any suggestions?

• Members
Hey guys, normally I'm a EG forum dude, but figured I'd come over here for a little effect expertise.

Now that we've got that out of the way...

The lil' misses gave me $100 to spend on a pedal (not a lot I know, but it's what I have to work with for a little while
:cop:
).

I have several nice OD and Distortion pedals, so I'm not looking for one of those, but I want a nice effect (seeing as I'm using a ME-50 for everything else, litterally). I play mostly Indie and Classic Rock... Any suggestions?

Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix The Worm

And, I know you said you have OD and distortion boxes, but in case that doesn't include fuzz and fuzz OD;

Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Electro-Harmonix Double-Muff

:thu:

• Members
Got the Big Muff! Love it, love it!
:thu:

The DE7 is a good sounding delay? I'll have to take a look at that!

Yes - the DE7 sounds AMAZING. Mine will be on my board forever. I keep it on the "echo" mode 100% of the time. It gives a nice, decaying delay that's perfect for the ambient kinds of music I play.

The oscillation on it is amazing as well. :thu:

Archived